krylon fusion and bikes?

Hah, nice. I’m trying to remember their names but I can’t. Is Dominik the one with the sick ass trials bike?[/quote]

No you didn’t meet him he’s in Jamacia right now. Alex has the trials bike and Chris has the mountain bike.[/quote]
Oh okay, I need to remember their names cos now I just feel like an asshole when in reality I’m just really terrible with names.

Hah, nice. I’m trying to remember their names but I can’t. Is Dominik the one with the sick ass-trials bike?[/quote]

Hah, nice. I’m trying to remember their names but I can’t. Is Dominik the one with the sick ass-trials bike?[/quote][/quote]

haha ass-trials

i read that mikes guide to painting but it’s too much shit. i just want to spraypaint it, that’s it. wondering if fusion would cut my prep work down to 0. i dont sand and prime the plastic shit i used it on and it worked just fine, wondering if it would bond to metal the same.

that and i have a can of mocha looking fusion left over from when i painted my skates.

[quote=“tx_what_it_do”]haha ass-trials

i read that mikes guide to painting but it’s too much shit. i just want to spraypaint it, that’s it. wondering if fusion would cut my prep work down to 0. i dont sand and prime the plastic shit i used it on and it worked just fine, wondering if it would bond to metal the same.

that and i have a can of mocha looking fusion left over from when i painted my skates.[/quote]

maybe try it out with the left over fusion… you can always repaint.

really, expecting any paint to do an acceptable job with 0 prep work is unrealistic, sorry. it will be way worth it in the long run if you do 15 minutes of sanding and a wipe-down with rubbing alcohol if you don’t want it to look horrible in a matter of weeks. you’re already going to have to strip off all your parts and put them back on, which will take longer than the prep work you should do anyways. painting is one of those things that you can’t skimp on too much and expect results.

fusion works so well with plastics because it bonds to the material, and even this won’t happen if you don’t clean it a bit first.

even if you wanna half-ass it, do it right! grab a sixer on a lazy saturday and go for it - you will thank yourself.

okay so i’ll sand.

i just didnt want to do the whole sand primer paint sand paint wet sand paint clearcoat shit.