Les Vélos de Paris

[quote=bexley]There are tons of bikes in this city. All kinds. I haven’t done a good job of shooting many of them, but here’s a start.

[/quote]

Looks like something Velo Orange would sell. By which I mean it’s badass.

This thread sounds promising.

I’ve seen tons of that sort of randoneurish frame with matching racks. Some common traits that this one also exhibits are partially wrapped bars, nice brookseses, fender/rack-mounted lights, and otherwise shitty componentry.

Lots of people also ride porteurs. Racks are eeeeverywhere!

coz racks awzum.

A visit to Alex Singer, just outside the city. 42 pics, almost 8mb, so go pour yourself something classy while it loads.

(Captions to come maybe at some point after a serious episode of tarck withdrawal.)

Allez!

So much win.

fuck.

thanks for sharing those.

I love both the concept and execution of this thread. Please, continue.

so awesome

[quote=kowloon]fuck.

thanks for sharing those.[/quote]

Orange bike and chrome bike = so much win. Thanks for sharing!

My pleasure, homies.

More to come. I can’t stand shooting events, so alas there won’t be any of that, but I need to be quicker with the camera to catch some of the oddities and badasseries rolling these rues.

I’ll admit I’ve been cheating on the Parisian sup girl x my bike collabo photo assignment. Just got my ex and a friend to pose so far, totally missing the omg-hot-stranger-on-my-bike allure. I’ll post once I snap some real ones.

Tarck is depending on you. Don’t disappoint the bear.

:bear:

A couple interesting things the LBS today. Also a sealed box that had “tandem” written on it. When I went back it was already unpacked and gone :confused:

(This shop is way too dark; so hard to get sharp photos.)

les velos de montreal atmo:

You didn’t take pictures of that pink bike. Go back and do it right.

You do it.

Jacques, you got your own province, want your own country, but still want to share a thread? Ain’t gonna happen.

Fucking Canadians.

velo libre?

[quote=bexley]You do it.

Jacques, you got your own province, want your own country, but still want to share a thread? Ain’t gonna happen.[/quote]

I’m in awe… so fucking amazing.