Look ma! No brakes!

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]I’ve found that when I ride a freewheel bike and then get off and walk around, my right knee which I bashed straight on in a crash a few weeks ago, hurts like hell.
When I ride one of my fixed gears and then walk around, my knee hurts much less.
Very strange and counterintouitive.[/quote]

ever think about not riding at all for a bit so your knee can actually heal?

[quote="(|)"][quote=“Rusty Piton”]I’ve found that when I ride a freewheel bike and then get off and walk around, my right knee which I bashed straight on in a crash a few weeks ago, hurts like hell.
When I ride one of my fixed gears and then walk around, my knee hurts much less.

ever think about not riding at all for a bit so your knee can actually heal?[/quote]
qUIT TALKIN’ CRAZY.

Edit: ^^^Wooaahhh, I have to type in all caps for certain programs here at work. I forget about the caps lock button sometimes. As well as looking at the screen or keyboard.

[quote="(|)"][quote=“Rusty Piton”]I’ve found that when I ride a freewheel bike and then get off and walk around, my right knee which I bashed straight on in a crash a few weeks ago, hurts like hell.

ever think about not riding at all for a bit so your knee can actually heal?[/quote]

WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!
It’s just a deep bruise.
It dosn’t even bother me when I run and It’s getting better by the day.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]I’ve found that when I ride a freewheel bike and then get off and walk around, my right knee which I bashed straight on in a crash a few weeks ago, hurts like hell.

I’ve had the exact same experience with injured knees and fixed gear.

[quote=“m4bandit”]
Edit: ^^^Wooaahhh, I have to type in all caps for certain programs here at work. I forget about the caps lock button sometimes. As well as looking at the screen or keyboard.[/quote]

I HATE THAT