Looking for a bike for the next 10 days

I don’t come to this forum much, so I apologize for asking for something before contributing.

I’m in SF till July 21 and my friend’s bike is a bit too big for me. I can get by, but at this point I am willing to pay to rent something that fits so that I can enjoy riding through this awesome city. I’m looking for a 52-56 (54 is perfect) - an older road bike or fixed gear would be perfect. If you or a friend has an extra bike, I’d be happy to meet up and work out a deal. Or if you know of a bike shop that doesn’t charge like $25 a day, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks!

How 'bout you go fuck yourself.

[quote=bilbobaggins]I don’t come to this forum much, so I apologize for asking for something before contributing.

I’m in SF till July 21 and my friend’s bike is a bit too big for me. I can get by, but at this point I am willing to pay to rent something that fits so that I can enjoy riding through this awesome city. I’m looking for a 52-56 (54 is perfect) - an older road bike or fixed gear would be perfect. If you or a friend has an extra bike, I’d be happy to meet up and work out a deal. Or if you know of a bike shop that doesn’t charge like $25 a day, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks![/quote]

???

$25 a day sounds like a good deal to rent a road bike to me.

here’s a great to rent bikes in the bay area

www.findabikerentalplaceinsanfrancisco.com

1. Buy http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bik/2483570126.html
  2. Ride around
  3. Give to homeless upon leaving
  4. ???
  5. profit

that link’s broken, try this one.

rentfixiessf.com