Looking for good photos of raw steel Kilo Stripper

I’ve been on the raw steez in bmx for the last few years. Feels good, man.

When raw Ti bikes are no longer cool.

So, never.

i didn’t know it was a fad, but my bare aluminum cannondale definitely grew on me. more into black, though.

which brings me to one problem with the WT, a tiny piddling problem but nontheless…no black frames? wtf?

raw steel has been around since as long as people have been handbuilding bikes.

I can’t think of even one example.

i can see it on amazing fillet brazed stuff

or baller tigged Ti stuff

but lugs? i can see them just fine under paint.

COZ I KNOW WHERE THE BRASS WENT TO

eh. personal choice i guess.

*this opinion excludes all 953 bikes with SS lugs

been around.
sachs has some old raw frames around, I think this is because he is all about himself.

NO WAY, ATMO!

The top timberland boots can be opened for ventilation while the bottom sash remains closed. timberland shoes ,the never fading popularity. Classic design with the guaranteed quality, make this cheap timberland boots very popular in recent maket, to the end of the buffer with aboriginal mens timberland boots were suddenly joined the rich arrangements, all about being tortured in the making of shoes.
Know about the timberland boots,you may interested about the fashion bags.It is extremely important to read the article of the position of the seller carefully. See if the seller indicates that the Coach purse or coach wallets is what it is supposed to be authentic Coach.Besides the coach ,you should take attation to the burberry outlet,may be the burberry to satisfy your needs