Macabacafofacacframabama

I remember there being a thread a while back w/ people interested in a Macaframa download/torrent. I’ve been checking every a week or so, and this one just popped up:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5083125/Macaframa_[compressed]

It’s not the best quality, but it works.

macaframa sucked

Not like you’re in any position to criticize…

no

not enough vintage roadies

eh

i thought the quality/production was top notch, ill say that

i thought it was lame as hell. too much hype.

mash did a much better job keeping me entertained.

macaframa just didnt have it

I think fixed gear movies, in general, are hard to make very entertaining. It just doesn’t compare to shit like Danny MacAskill.

I liked Maca, though. The cinematography was gr8.

i predict a mashaframa style video of hipster riding road bikes in the near future.

in fact, i got this email a few days ago

[quote]Thanks Greg,

i’m glad you like the vids…ya at the moment we’re working on a 30-45 min cut of the tour of california stuff and it should come out on dvd within the next few months…we’re also planning a full length version of our summer rides that we just finished but look for that to be next year sometime…again glad you’re into the vids…should have some more teasers up soon since i just got back from vacation so check back on the rapha page soon…

peas
-dave-[/quote]

i’d much rather watch some HD/well produced road biking in the middle of amazing nature, than skids and going down hills at 25mph.
but i could see how a lot of people might find that boring, especially if you aren’t into film

Torrenting now, my friends went to the premier and said it was well made but got repetitive. We shall soon see

you will probably be unimpressed.
without the HD quality, its pretty much garbage

[quote=solbrothers]i thought it was lame as hell. too much hype.

mash did a much better job keeping me entertained.

macaframa just didnt have it[/quote]

I second that…

Macaframa had amazing cinematography

Mash had amazing riding… and more intense riding that kept me interested…

Macaframa soundtrack wins hands down though!!! :slight_smile:

i have enjoyed macaframa all the 3797 times i have seen it.

Bootleg sessions v3 is a bit enjoyable. Best part is Sam Miller’s part

my buddy has no cassettes. i cant wait to see it haha

I was just going to ask if anyone has seen “no cassettes”… Chris Fonseca has done a great job… Tom Mosher had some constructive criticism on the film though… So, there is always room for improvement

i liked mash because it was like a skateboard video. it entertained me. but macaframa i think they tried too hard to make it like artwork. i mean, i see what they did there, but it just didnt impress me

Theres a full 3.79 GB dvdrip on Demonoid if you want HD

I was just going to ask if anyone has seen “no cassettes”… Chris Fonseca has done a great job… Tom Mosher had some constructive criticism on the film though… So, there is always room for improvement[/quote]
yeah, no.

I was just going to ask if anyone has seen “no cassettes”… Chris Fonseca has done a great job… Tom Mosher had some constructive criticism on the film though… So, there is always room for improvement[/quote]
yeah, no.[/quote]
i am excited to see where this is going to go.