Mercier Galaxy (steel) tire clearance

he probably realized that it was a piece of shit and is trying to make some of his money back

shup ballzak

[quote=imoscardotcom]

thanks for relevant answers though[/quote]

That was a relevant answer. Why spend $400 on a total piece of garbage when you could find a nice older Trek or Japanese bike for half that?

true. thanks for not going ad hominem.

Its just a bitch to find decent frames/parts in the my area. grown tired of looking etc etc.

I might be persuaded to sell you my Takara burger bike:

It has rack and fender mounts, but I couldn’t get anything bigger than a 25 gatorskin under the fenders.

htfu and make friends with some p-clamps

posterior clamps? sounds saucy

pake cmute is a good bike. its a crosscheck with an extended headtube, so win. I’d still have mine if it wasn’t a bit too big.

I know a few people who have cmutes who have had really nasty problems with brakes squealing the rear. My buddy and I determined that the canti posts weren’t level with one another. This isn’t true of all of them, but I know of three, all purchased within a few months of each other, that have this problem.

That said, my buddy has, since we determined that, adjusted his brakes accordingly, ridden the bike from canada to mexico and commuted with it every day from Embarcadero Bart to SF State.

I would ride a C’mute. Thought about getting one to replace my Nishiki when it’s time (if ever).

Dang the C’Mute looks like a really good deal, This is the first time I’ve really heard of it. Looks like a sweet all around everything bike. Soma lists it at $249.99 right now.

I can’t find out any information on the fucking c’mute frame. no bb shell info or seat post diameter. website doesn’t say shit!

fairly sure it’d be 27.2 and english 68mm.

or maybe it’s an integrated seatmast and bb90

68 mm/english (obvi) BB
27.2 seatpost

buy it

edit- toast beat me to it

okay thanks. and gf is buildin one up. :bear:

i still can’t seem to adjust to unicrown forks, they just look so uggo to me :frowning:

totally agree, but when they’re that cheap its hard to refuse

There are proud to carry a wide variety of moncler jackets or moncler coats for men and women. Removable hood with fur, 100% nylon shell, geniune GOOSE DOWN filling and front zipper closure, the wholesale womens moncler jackets ,mens moncler jackets or moncler kids jackets that are comfortable and fashionable, flattering and terrific moncler down jackets all cater to all women all over the world.
There are many types of timberland boots available on the market. These include such as mens timberland boots and timberland boots uk,timberland waterproof boots, the following areas of different shapes, materials, style and decor. Many families and women worry about what to wear when they talk to their children that many women already know timberland boots sale.
As we all know, this world is dishearteningly uneven, most flattering foot and our shoes of the balance of the body. This is to solve the problem of the surface. But to do is nike dunk shoes to improve a person's strength and coordination, and in turn emphasizes the joints and spine can relieve. nike dunk sb not a typical nike reflect the real world,specila nike dunk 2010 new brand , such as nike dunk high ,nike dunk mid,nike dunk low and so on are very very popular now.

The top timberland boots can be opened for ventilation while the bottom sash remains closed. timberland shoes ,the never fading popularity. Classic design with the guaranteed quality, make this cheap timberland boots very popular in recent maket, to the end of the buffer with aboriginal mens timberland boots were suddenly joined the rich arrangements, all about being tortured in the making of shoes.
Know about the timberland boots,you may interested about the fashion bags.It is extremely important to read the article of the position of the seller carefully. See if the seller indicates that the Coach purse or coach wallets is what it is supposed to be authentic Coach.Besides the coach ,you should take attation to the burberry outlet,may be the burberry to satisfy your needs