placeholder for current photo

ive got 700km on this bike right now. i figure that’s enough for a review

here’s the specs:
colombus spirit
73ht / 73.5st / ~42 chainstays / 65mm bb drop
fork ~396ac/47mm rake, 130mm stem
saddle height is 785, now has a dropper
basically a 56/57 frame.

still Metrea 2x11 46/34-11/32, wheels are 30mm wide nextie with horizons with tubes - yes, i know, should be tubeless but i didnt put the tires on them blah blah excuses. they’re pretty much around 30-35lbs pressure

i ride the local gravel road a lot on this bike and it’s fun in a straight line but turning or swerving and the bike feels high - like im sitting ON it rather than IN it - and i dont trust it not to wash out on a corner, though this could be the way the tires are set up (?) im planning on trying a different set of wheels/tires soon. i love accelerating on the bike and it rolls over the small rocks really easily. gravel descents are FINE but i would really like the front end to handle a little differently.

Best photo of mig’s bike to date.

Trail is a little low and BB is a little high ATMO

If you’re using 650b x 42 or bigger you can have a 68-75mm BB drop like a 700c race bike… same overall wheel diameter

Totally agree. Originally I wanted to use 42mm tires but ???

placeholder for comment

It’s good that he used that placeholder. You never know when we’re going to run out of photo spots on the website.

i posted a photo of my bike last week and nobody commented
so
you know

[quote=NOVELTYNAME]i posted a photo of my bike last week and nobody commented
so
you know[/quote]

So we’ve reached the point where it isn’t clear whether its the posting or the withholding of mig’s bike pictures that is the punishment