Mounting a front arck on my tarck bike

Seatstays off an old hi-ten tank indeed. The bars are just chopped cheapo drops. Some Italian brand, nothing nice.

Yea, read my comments about only being able to have one bike right now and not hauling loads very often.[/quote]

Just saying. If I could only have one bike, it’d be one with mounts for fenders and racks and such.

It just seems kind of silly to me, only owning one bike and not even being able to mount brakes on it.

[quote=“crushkilldestroy”]
It just seems kind of silly to me, only owning one bike and not even being able to mount brakes on it.[/quote]

gtfo :bear:

[quote=“crushkilldestroy”]
It just seems kind of silly to me, only owning one bike and not even being able to mount brakes on it.[/quote]

Ugh, why do you assume to know everything that led to me only having one bike at the moment?

I don’t know why I feel compelled to explain it since it’s not unreasonable to have only a brakeless bike, but basically the situation is that I had to sell all but one and the only one I didn’t want to part with was the tarck.

I guess you’ll ask for a daily list of where and how I ride so I can justify that decision to you.

If you could post up some google maps links that would be great.

vibram five fingers really paid attention to styling and detail on the vibram classic. The slight shimmer you see on the toes is the upper TPU toe protection, which should help prevent the dreaded toe-snag-asphalt-scrape-instant-hole some have experienced with other vibram fivefingers classic — like little toenails for your vibram sprint! Also, the addition of an Achilles notch and front and back reflective material introduce standard running shoe features to Vibram FiveFingers

The branded and stylish jeans of Diesel Jeans are the first choice of stylish people all around. Especially for mens wear, this spring has brought the style of is straight leg and loose leg jeans in dark shades. The shops are filled with different types of jeans however only mens designer loose have the quality you want. Cheap Crown Holder Jeans might be produced of cotton, to make certain which they are really comfy to wear, even though they might be stone-or acid-washed. the jeans from this brand are dark wash. The straight leg and loose leg fit jeans are a rage. Another well-liked Armani jeans is recycled cotton jeans. It can be paired with designer loafers and sneakers. When you want to buy the loose jeans. You can choose the Cheap G-star Jeans. The armani loose jeans will be very comfortable and fashionable.CheapDieselJeans is an American premium clothing line, Denim is the backbone of the True Religion jean brand. Denim is a strong material that has been used in making pants for decades. Especially Cheap True Religion Jeans should be no-brainer, everyday solace apparel, but they often turn out to be just the opposite.