Need a new saddle for my Panasonic

So, my super-sexy perforated Turbo has worn through the crotch of one too many pairs of pants. What else would look good on there? I run Ariones on all my other bikes, but this thing needs something more oldschool looking.

Non preforated Turbo? Turbomatic?

rolls…

How about a Brooks B-17! They go with everything!

B&

You could always go with the ass-hatchet like I did…

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Best. Saddle. Ever.

I’ve actually got that same saddle in the closet. It’s going to stay there. :bear:

I need a white saddle for my own Pana.
What should I get?

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]I need a white saddle for my own Pana.
What should I get?[/quote]

Turbo.

Thanks.

ooh
this might work.

Damn, NOS saddles are so fucking expensive. $200 starting bid on a Turbo on ebay.

The bronze sucks.

I’d rock this, but fuck $189 Turbos. I think I should put mine on ebay ASAP.

While the bronze does suck I think it would go well with your Panasonics decal and TT protector. Its hard to say from the photos though. Also, You can get those saddles with silver rivets. I think they might even have them on their site now.

IMO, Regals are the absolutely the most attractive saddles. Maybe tied with Concors. If these models were offered in synthetics I would own one. Or…if a Tarcker were getting one I might, might be able to pick one up.

[quote=“xARExJAYx”]While the bronze does suck I think it would go well with your Panasonics decal and TT protector. Its hard to say from the photos though. Also, You can get those saddles with silver rivets. I think they might even have them on their site now.

IMO, Regals are the absolutely the most attractive saddles. Maybe tied with Concors.[/quote]

Yeah, matching isn’t really a big concern to me, but the rivets make me think of a Brooks.

Which i also hate.

I should also add that Im in a similar situation. I have a with pearl Alien that Ive yet to build up and have a black/grey Arione waiting to go on it…but I would really love something more old school looking and preferably something with some color. The problem pretty much lies with needing to find something offered in a synthetic…