Need a new saddle for my Panasonic

Definitely. New ones in a whole swatch of colors are going to be flooding the market in early 2009. Buy low, sell high.

I’m trying to get rid of a black rolls. it’s got one scuff mark on the side but other than that it’s got less than 1k miles and is in good shape.

^^turbo reissue? that would be rad. i have a BEAT one and i love it, but i don’t know how many more years it has left in it. for sure fuck paying 200 loots for NOS. didn’t they cost like $25 or something back in the '80’s?

damn, that’s a nice bike.

zombie what size is that thing? you a tall dude? agreed, dope bike.

I like my selle an atomica I got on my crosscheck. It seems that these days they got a whole bunch of colors.

want much for it?

Though I’ve never seen the point of the Anatomica cutouts, I like the idea of leather saddles that come in non-old-man colours. It would be cool if someone starts making regular leather saddles in colours. It definitely could happen too, it looks like a few new manufacturers of leather saddles are starting to pop up and between them and Brooks, one of them is likely to see that there is a potential market there.

I’m stoked to hear about the reissuing of Turbos too! They’re nice and all, but for $189 i expect hi zoot shit like Ti rails.

I like my Turbomatic. Looks good too.

It’s a 62cm.

But, yeah, I pretty much decided that I want either a Turbo or a Concor. What I really want is a Concor Sprint, but the price is going to have to be right.

you big monther f’er . we’re the same height. that frame is huge.

what a bout a flite?

i love my fizik aliante. it is super comfy, and most likely readily available for cheap. it looks much less racy than the arione.

want much for it?[/quote]

I’d let it go for $75

ah, sorry man, that’s a good deal, but i’m too cheap.

Suede Rolls

fizik? yes?

fizik aliantes seemed to me to be very similar to the old flights

Those things cost fucking bank!