new decals for my rear disc

figure out how to use the frames from :bear: so when it spins it looks animated

if the disc is black, it would be interesting to do the rabbit in 3m black/reflective vinyl…
and for symmetry sake, i would just double up on the rabbit, one side on top, the other side on bottom.
or a rabbit hole on the other side…

http://www.ladyada.net/make/spokepov/

Edit: installed inside the disk I guess.

heres what how it’ll look on the disc. the bike doesnt really look like this anymore, but you get the idea

Red and white swirl. White Stripes bike.

Also wear a shirt with buttons but leave one of them really conspicuously unbuttoned so people ask you why you didn’t button up that one button.

i got the decals today! theyre perfect and they cost about $2.50 per decal. and he gave me a lot of black vinyl scraps so i can make covers for the valve holes on my wheels.

im going to wait to put the decals on the disc until i polish it.

i hope that shipment from HED comes in so i can take this disc to NC next week.
the mellowdrome should be fun

Do something to this effect, like maybe a rabbit running. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEARWqWi … re=related

[quote=“GRHebard”]
i hope that shipment from HED comes in so i can take this disc to NC next week.
the mellowdrome should be fun[/quote]

Are you going to pack up your bike, and a brand new Hed disc, and fly from Salt Lake City to asheville to ride around an absolutely flat oval in the cold? High temp there has been 50f, and the Saturday practices start in the AM

im shipping my bike out with a disc thats a few years old that i bought used.
(the shipment from HED is a new track axle/bearings)

then im flying out to visit my dad for christmas.

im bringing my bike out because i want to ride while im out there
im mostly excited to ride at low elevation

seams like a lot of work to ride on that…

ride on what?

I was under the impression you were flying to Asheville for a vacation, like a week or something… And I was just thinking that it is a lot of money, trouble, and risk to ship a bike across the country. And then when you get there, there are only 2 sessions a week at that track, they cancel if temps arent high enough, and it is basicly flat.
Might be easier to just take your pedals and use a loaner bike…

tarckbare.

a_b_seize, theo jansen is the shit.

^siq avatar duuuuuuuuuuuuude.

eh, ill pay $70 bucks round trip so i can ride my bike with my dad for a few weeks.
im not too worried about shipping since im setting insurance at $3000

thanks for your opinion tho. in a normal situation i can see what your saying

I wasn’t trying to get in your business… Just thinking that was a lot of work if your only goal was riding that track. As far as US tracks go that one is not on the “must travel to list”
Have a good trip.

thanks.
and yeah, if i were to go somewhere for the sole purpose of velo, there are much closer, much nicer tracks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bljZ5L_R6sE&feature=related