:heavy_check_mark:Form shady Delaware LLC

6 Likes

Ok, that name is taken
So is bikingreen

Purple two wheeler is still available I guess

3 Likes

Sliver cycle co.

1. It’s misspelled
  2. The entire marketing plan is taunting GP to complain about it in the blog.
9 Likes

I’m just going to call it The Cable Hut or something

8 Likes

At least misspell it

2 Likes

notsureifserious.gif

The Newton had its own programming language. I guess in these modern times with VMs everywhere, debugging might be less of a headache.

2 Likes

Akbar & Jeff’s cable hut?

6 Likes

Well have to explain it to the children

1 Like

This but tarckers showing teenagers how to adjust shift cable tension

20 Likes

No one out cables the Hut.

3 Likes

Ooh
Ooh
Oooooh
Brick and mortar in defunct pizza huts

4 Likes

Or radio shacks, simultaneously rejuvenating dead malls.

1 Like

only advertise on late night local network affiliates

5 Likes

Analouge Cycles

3 Likes

Affanity Cicles.

5 Likes

A store that stocked bulk compressionless brake housing, brass ferrules, slick cables etc would be a dream IMO. Doubly a dream if i could buy NOS suntour power ratchet shifters

i meant to type this before everyone got joking about the names, but there is a company called Vintage Parts who does this for auto companies. the OEMs sell their dead stock to Vintage (by weight, actually) who stocks it in their warehouse. It’s an incredibly dense warehouse so it might take a few days to get to the back to pick a part. but it allows enthusiasts to get their parts, and their expectations are low (i just want the thing for my 65 whatever, i don’t care exactly WHEN it gets here).

so if you set up that model you could probably buy dead/dying stock from shiramagnolo directly and then stock it in your store.

or if you don’t want to fulfill the orders yourself (which seems like a massive pain in the ass) you could ship all that shit to amazon and pay them $0.56 a cubic foot. and then you keep the POS and send the data to amazon to fulfill it for you for a reasonable price.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m doing as much drop ship and process automation as possible if I do this. I like that the models for this work are out there, I think I need to know more about market size and direction before I could jump in

1 Like

Wow! I just learned a bunch of stuff!

3 Likes