new lugged huffy for 2009, i mean Bianchi.

http://bikehugger.com/2008/07/2009_bian ... tro_at.htm

Don’t they already have several models like this? My friend has a steel, celeste bianchi with a veloce groupset and carbon fork. Basically the same bike…

Why the Bianchi hate? I have a San Jose that I’m quite fond of. Just curious.

oh i was just making a little fun of whoever said that bianchi is the huffy of italian bikes.
i don’t have a problem with bianchi, they makes some real nice bikes.

Ah.

It’d be real nice if it wern’t fucking celeste.

Yeah, you know I agree with that. I’m not the biggest fan of that color. It looks…muddy, somehow. I read somewhere (wikipedia, probably) that it is likely that the color came about by mixing different bluish leftover paints.

theres actually been many different ‘celeste’ shades over the years

but anyway, get rid of that carbon seatpost and put something silver in there

^Word to that.

[quote=“Bandwitch”]theres actually been many different ‘celeste’ shades over the years

but anyway, get rid of that carbon seatpost and put something silver in there[/quote]

Agreed. And some silver cranks! It looks like the Kona Kapu, and I don’t see those flying off the shelves around here. Then again, those are not celeste Bianchis with Campagnolo.

and move the levers down a bit

I really dislike how the seatstays are welded below the seattube-toptube lug.

production models will not have that.

i’d love to be able to walk into my lbs, and find a steel road bike with veloce. even if it’s celeste. but carbon mixed with chromed lugs just doesn’t work for me. either paint the lugs and keep the carbon, or match the chrome with a polished seat post and chrome fork crown.

production models will not have that.[/quote]

Thank god shits disgusting.

I like fastback stays

I like the bike the colors and the carbon/steel hybrid. That’s basically what I ride and race on, only considerably more fancy.

it has pootential.
i don’t like the seatstay attachment that much.
a steel fork would be more appealing to me.
the components could match better and i don’t care for the chrome lugs.
also, the bike built up…seems like it wouldn’t hurt to be a size or two larger.
i’d like to see the geometry specs.

if there is one thing i believe, its that bikes should have stems and seatposts of the same color

im confused by all these comments about the seat stays…isn’t welding them to the seat tube stronger than welding them to a lug?

edit: huuup nevermind, I saw the production pic. awesome!

do not want