new member to the boards..

my girlfriend, Melissa.

She rides a 2009 (threadless) mercier kilo tt that we share and if she makes all A’s this semester I’m going to powdercoat it pink and give it to her. It’s mostly stock except for white weinmann dp18s.
Tarck is about being friends so please don’t be dix :bear: :bear:

Hello!

We already have a thread for this.

eh, then mods can delete.
i was just trying to pressure her into posting, hah.
i’ll tell her to post on the new member topic which i apparently overlooked.

i reported this already

Also this brings our girl count to 7. And we will absolutely be dicks. Its what we do best.

Another girl!

your girlfriend isnt special

close this jam

[quote=“Oh No”]your girlfriend isnt special

close this jam[/quote]
you’re such a fucking douche in just about every post i’ve read.
I already reported it to get deleted. why don’t we close your fucking jam.

You’re just saying that because your girlfriend broke up with you and your mother doesn’t love you anymore.

[quote=“alexv”][quote=“Oh No”]your girlfriend isnt special

close this jam[/quote]
I already reported it to get deleted. why don’t we close your fucking jam.[/quote]

damn dude, don’t waste any time getting defensive…

OH NO

[quote=“alexv”][quote=“Oh No”]your girlfriend isnt special

close this jam[/quote]
I already reported it to get deleted. why don’t we close your fucking jam.[/quote]

oh man did my posting hit you where it hurt or something? congrats, you have a girlfriend, it’s really not worth making a topic about.

also ckd, we’re on a mutual break and my momma never loved me

oh and apparently your girlfriend can read and repeat small phrases. you’ve really picked a winner.

this is exactly what i’m talking about.
you have so much cock shoved up your ass that you can’t make a single nice comment on this site.

why waste your time saying rude things, didn’t your mom ever teach you if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all?
I mean c’mon your 17, you probably still live with the woman.

[quote=“alexv”]this is exactly what i’m talking about.
you have so much cock shoved up your ass that you can’t make a single nice comment on this site.

why waste your time saying rude things, didn’t your mom ever teach you if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all?
I mean c’mon your 17, you probably still live with the woman.[/quote]

i make nice comments where they’re due, which they really aren’t here. you or your little lady aren’t special enough to warrant your own thread, sorry to burst your bubble. how much cock is up my ass is my business.

it’s not a waste of time. it’s 1:45 AM. besides, it’s summer, i got nothing else to do. im not gonna answer your inane mother comment.

and i dont, my parents split and i live with my dad.

what warrants a thread around here exactly?
saddle sores?
hipster bike fit theories?
‘redonkulous’ bar tape?
you seemed to be pretty fascinated with gerund and her gear ratio in the thread about her.
what’s the difference here?

those were about bikes, this isn’t.

i listed what kind of bike she rode in the first post in the thread.
the gerund thread started off with less information, a gear ratio and a picture.

is a picture the difference here?

to set the record straight, the gear ratio is 48/18
now is this a legitimate thread??

Tarckbike is amazingly civil until some asshat comes along and demands civility.

[quote=“alexv”]what warrants a thread around here exactly?
saddle sores?
hipster bike fit theories?
‘redonkulous’ bar tape?
you seemed to be pretty fascinated with gerund and her gear ratio in the thread about her.
what’s the difference here?[/quote]
gerund has hundreds of posts, your girlfriend has three words. With forums one generally just jumps in like it’s hopscotch, and if you count high enough people figure out who you are.

oh and what timarchy said.