OFFICIAL PANASONIC NJS--RAFFLE thread

[color=#FF0000][size=150]TICKETS ARE ALL SOLD[/size][/color]

[size=200][color=#FF0080]Ok…we are going to have the drawing in about an hour.
At about Noon on Sunday here in Atlanta.
I will shoot a quick video of the drawing and post a link to it.
The video will announce the winner but I will also put a WINNER next to that person’s name on the list.
I’ve never uploaded video so be patient in case I’m slow. :slight_smile:
Good luck to everyone and thanks to all for participating. :bear:[/color][/size]

Ok this is the official thread of the Panasonic NJS tarck frame raffle.

If you win this raffle you will get a semi-custom Panasonic tarck frame in your choice of size, color and logo color delivered to your door at no cost to you. (other than the cost of your raffle ticket)

Details of the frame and all its options can be found at our site at http://www.pistoposeur.blogspot.com

Tickets are $20usd each. You must be a member of tarckbike.com to buy a ticket and you may only buy (1) ticket.
We need 50 ticket buyers to make this happen. If we somehow just can’t get to that number, ticket buyers will have their $20 refunded.

After the ticket buying has closed, I will announce that it has closed and post a time in this thread that the drawing will take place. At that time, all names will be placed in a hat and my lovely wife will draw one lucky member’s name from said hat. That person will receive the free frame and go down in tarckbike.com history.

In honor of tarckbike.com, the winner’s frame will have the tarckbike URL emblazoned on the top tube at the Panasonic factory. This small text will be on the left, rear of the top tube near the seat post. This text will be in the same color as the Panasonic logo color the winner chooses when we order his frame.

SO….this thread starts the raffle.
Please send your $20usd Paypal payments to pistoposeur@gmail.com
Please be sure to let me know your tarckbike username in the paypal notes so that I can record the ticket buyers in this thread.
Don’t worry about giving me your color and size choices yet. I will work that info out with the winner when the raffle is over.

:bear: Good luck!!! :bear:

edit: If the amount of people paid goes over 50 while im not online then I will go by the order in which those last ones paid. Meaning that the list online may not be updated up to the minute. If you pay and are over the 50 limit then you get your money refunded.
If your membership is 5 days or less days older, you’re not eligible for the raffle.

The following people have purchased tickets.

1. xylophonecks
  2. m4bandit
  3. NitroyPye
  4. dooktruck
  5. artblur
  6. volthause
  7. lurk
  8. (|)
  9. johnnyraja
  10. felldownthewell
  11. Rusty Piton
  12. muzzy
  13. toddistic
  14. baravettski
  15. EuroJosh
  16. Anita
  17. zelah
  18. room203
  19. anomaly
  20. ben
  21. danger_scott
  22. frankstoneline
  23. AndeeK
  24. tehscientist
  25. dmotoguy
  26. CeeGee
  27. darklordoflove
  28. clout
  29. SuperVillain
  30. 666pack
  31. VT Tallbike
  32. tepr
  33. Straws
  34. smellmypeebody
  35. surfimp
  36. LoReezy
  37. wotan
  38. Jabba Degrassi
  39. anthegreat1
  40. Ackit
  41. TimArchy
  42. doofo
  43. ch6se
  44. fixedgnar
  45. peteis2cool4u
  46. stormy
  47. Waychel
  48. gerund
  49. bad news
  50. Ian Graham

paid! let me win puhlease.

Check yo shit, son.

Oh and instead of refunding money after the 50 has been reached, why not just sell the remaining raffle spots to anyone that can afford it?

Paid.

Supposing 45 people put in moneys, would the sponsor foot the difference? (I dont know how you guys run pisto poseur so I dont know if you take a cut or what the wholesale is you pay on the frames)

Did I win yet?

If it comes down to that close of a number I think we can work it out.

If m4bandit didn’t win yet did I?

paid

wife? DH has a ninja-bride?
damn.

anyway… money sent.

[quote=“artblur”]wife? DH has a ninja-bride?
damn.

anyway… money sent.[/quote]
Don’t worry dude, there’s other fish in the sea, you’ll find your ninja one day.

I’m actually hoping for art to win as much as myself.

Jokes on you, dude. Everyone in this thread is one of my puppets.

Maybe you too.

[quote=“m4bandit”][quote=“artblur”]wife? DH has a ninja-bride?
damn.

anyway… money sent.[/quote]
Don’t worry dude, there’s other fish in the sea, you’ll find your ninja one day.[/quote]
oh… i have one of my own already…

thanks… yeah… i need a bike.
i was checking out the alien… i can salvage some of it!

Got some paypals. :slight_smile:

In.

How I wish i had a paypal account, or understood exactly how it works so i could get my friend to do it.

i was checking out the alien… i can salvage some of it![/quote]

what happened to the alien?

i was checking out the alien… i can salvage some of it![/quote]

what happened to the alien?[/quote]
i’ll PM you