Official Spring cycling thread itt: gtfo of here with that arctic weather shit

stoked to be in this thread. i will miss the night time rides with the moon overhead and the snow reflecting the light everywhere though.

Sweet jesus man, 45*F is bundle up weather here haha[/quote]

Man, it’s 42 out and I’m riding in shorts, jersey, hoodie (left my sugoi jacket at my parents house like an idiot) and fingerless gloves. Sometimes I get a bit overheated and wish I’d have left the hoodie at home.

First ride with bare knees today! Later, riding bieks with my son just around and around the neighborhoods

Zach Attacks on every hill!.

Rode yesterday in jeans and a tshirt. Yay for not having to bundle up. Boo that I’m too sick to actually enjoy the spring weather.

wasted today going snowboarding :frowning:

Well… At least it’s above thirty here.

:colbert:

mid 40’s today. got to ride in light gloves, shirt w/ light jacket, and regular socks. feels good man

40’s today. so t-shirt and shorts for me.

high 60’s today, it was perfect.

The work -> home commute has been mid 60s last week. It’s windy today, and raining tomorrow. Very nice to ride and feel the warm sunshine on teh skin instead of warm sunshine heating the hoodie.

Oh… and no froze toes.

Riding to school tomorrow, maybe.

Want to do a nice long ride with a happy hour break at the end, but I have to be “responsible” and meet wife at the bank at 5ish. So I guess I just get to have the long ride and no happy hour. Boring.

Wore my shortsleeve wool jersey today in honor of this thread. Really windy after yesterday’s rain. In like a lion for shizzle!

damn had to wear armwarmers today, tough life!

[quote=crushcuddledestroy]Riding to school tomorrow, maybe.

Want to do a nice long ride with a happy hour break at the end, but I have to be “responsible” and meet wife at the bank at 5ish. So I guess I just get to have the long ride and no happy hour. Boring.[/quote]
flask x bourbon collabo for bank happy hour maybe?

rode 40 miles on saturday, 15 of which were with my lady. ate a mess of indian food buffet halfway through. no baselayer necessary. felt awesome, man.
only a tarck century’s worth of errands yesterday, but maybe i’ll do 20 after work today.

Loving this weather!
I too got my lady out for the first time in a while this weekend.
Had a very nice foggy 40* commute this morning.

had two nice days with sun and like 36º

[quote=Rusty Piton]Loving this weather!
I too got my lady out for the first time in a while this weekend.
Had a very nice foggy 40* commute this morning.[/quote]

sounds exactly like the weather here this morning. ugh, they’re saying it’s going to rain today. i hate riding in cold rain.

WOOHOO!!!

^Fuuuuuuuuu

I hate being in cubicle purgatory all day. :colbert: