Oh shit...

http://pakebikes.com/product/CDBF75/Alloy+Track+Frame+Set

Looks nice, but I don’t think I can live in a world where there are Pakes being marketed as “lightweight”

what is litewait as far as frames go

would like to see geo, doesn’t look bad though. 7 series aluminum, cf fork. wonder what pricing will be like.

also frame looks simple and clean say hi to the 2k10 pista concept

Why are they trying to say their bike isn’t cool?

so tarckbike posters will buy it

looks to me like they were at least attempting to imitate the Cannondale. Skinny-legged fork and blue paint scheme?

Looks like a Pake. Not really pretty to me.

I’d hit it. Kind of wish I’d held out for this, instead of getting their 2010 steel frame. Definitely NOT LIGHT.

But then again, whatever. I like my frame. It’s cheap, has decent geometry, feels like it can take a beating, and I aint no weight weenie

tubing should be larger diam, clearly no as light as it could be

^ nice color atmo

Ya know, I like it.

“Don’t call this one ‘tarck’. It would love some time in the velodrome…but we’re going to put a drilled seatstay bridge on it, and sell it with a drilled fork”

Ya ok Pake.

you still own and ride that van dessel. you have no opinion on taste.

you still own and ride that van dessel. you have no opinion on taste.[/quote]

Please feel free to suck my balls at any point.

[quote=Cadence]“Don’t call this one ‘tarck’. It would love some time in the velodrome…but we’re going to put a drilled seatstay bridge on it, and sell it with a drilled fork”

Ya ok Pake.[/quote]

i’d love to see CADENCE BIKE COMPANY put out a similar frame.

“buy our budget, entry-level aluminum/carbon track frame! no brake holes, so fuck off to the roadie market looking for a road fixed bike, and we scare away moms from buying this for their aspiring middle school fixie kidz! even slightly versatile? nope, not this bike! this frame is mass-produced and generic, but there’s NO BRAKES so it has character and is rad! buy it!”

you still own and ride that van dessel. you have no opinion on taste.[/quote]

Please feel free to suck my balls at any point.[/quote]

no coz not hating, just stating factz

I’m gonna go start my own bike company! With blackjack, and hookers!