Pake: barspinz?

Does anyone ride a pake, and do you know if it has clearance to barspin with stock/other forks you may have tried? I need a new frame on the very cheap and yeah, barspins are a factor.

Flame on!

Oh god Oh god
Oh god Oh god
Oh god Oh god
Oh god Oh god
Oh god Oh god
Oh god Oh god
Oh god Oh god
Oh god Oh god
Oh god Oh god

No idea.

check youtube. Pake has a lot of vids on there

my friend just built up a frame somewhere between 51 and 53 and only a 650 would let it bar spin

you can get the frame and a fork with long axle to crown measurement and a headset with a large lower stack height. That will completely change the geometry of your bike however just so you are aware.

thx gaiz, it just so happens I have a fork with a huge a-c measurement (it has like an inch of clearance, and that was with 27s) that I will try out.

psh yeah and a shitload of rakethat is gonna look REDIC with a 700c.

…well no one else was really flaming…

…wanna go for a downtown ride today? you need a new tire anyway

flame: Barspinz are stupid

…yet oddly entertaining? :colbert:

BMW fork?

I was just about to say that.

I have no idea what BMW is selling it for, but if going by the price of the frame I would think it’s about $200. But I don’t know.

200 is correct at the moment I was quoted 175 a few months back but it seems to have gone up in price wait is about a month

God dammit. Now I just want a BMW gangsta more than anything.

the only people who don’t like barspins are people who can’t do them.

i hate them.

at least their easier on a tarck bike then on a bmx’r.
I like them alright, but I more like riding fast, and wheelies is fun too.

they should have their next batch ready in about 2 or 3 weeks. if you call soon you can get on the list for them and have it in less than a month, for 200 dollars.

[quote=“cc700”]the only people who don’t like barspinz are people who can’t do them.

i hate them.[/quote]
ha