Pedros Trixie Group Buy Interest

the point isn’t the cost of the wrench. I have full sets of metric wrenches and 1 adjustable. They’re just fucking heavy to carry if I’m going bagless and already have a phone, wallet, and other tools in my jersey pockets. I also haven’t been able to find a stubby 15mm locally and feel kinda dumb buying a shorter wrench just to save weight. I will spend 20 bucks or so to replace the wrench AND the hex wrench floating around in my bag AND especially if I can attach it to 3 of my 4 bikes.[/quote]
i feel you, and for the record, I’d snag one in a GB situation. I almost always ride with a bag (that includes my $1 wrench, a multitool, a pump, and a spare tube), but it would be nice to have this as well.

i like the idea of this, but i don’t think any of the tools other than the 15mm would really work that well. that lockring tool is too short to really work and would hurt like a fucker in your hand to get anywhere near enough torque. that said, i would probably throw one in my bag instead of a standard 15mm.

Is it really that small? Maybe I have a poor sense of scale but it doesn’t seem significantly smaller than my Hozan lockring wrench which works perfectly. I doubt I would use the lockring tool though since this would really be a tool for on the go, and there’s really no reason why I’d need to change my cog or lockring outside of the house. It’d be a nice addition when I move somewhere where I can race though.

im in

1. I didn’t read the whole (or any of) the thread, but one of us does not know what ETA means. Granted it’s possibly something you cocksuckers cooked up while I was gone, I know you all missed me.

2)Trixie is just hilarious to me, and I think I brought this up a couple years ago at that weird place.

1. I had some other shit to type about this but fuck, trying to make a link took all the brain power I could muster.

Word.

That would be cool if I didn’t have a little 15mm wrench

(BTW, I’ve never had trouble getting enough leverage via the paramount dealie above, and it’s like 3" long).

[quote=“assmasacre”]1) I didn’t read the whole (or any of) the thread, but one of us does not know what ETA means. Granted it’s possibly something you cocksuckers cooked up while I was gone, I know you all missed me.

2)Trixie is just hilarious to me, and I think I brought this up a couple years ago at that weird place.

1. I had some other shit to type about this but fuck, trying to make a link took all the brain power I could muster.

Word.[/quote]
Edited To Add and Estimated Time of Arrival share common lettering. Now run along and eat all the dicks.

GB on parktool BBQ set? it’s almost as necessary as this wonderful piece of equipment.

my 6" adjustable and bottle opener on keychain work just fine

At first when I saw that tool, I was like, “Oh cool, maybe I could use that.” However, it’s pretty annoying that the placement of the smaller “Box-end wrenches” in the gap in the middle makes them totally unusable for anything ever.

the point isn’t the cost of the wrench. I have full sets of metric wrenches and 1 adjustable. They’re just fucking heavy to carry if I’m going bagless and already have a phone, wallet, and other tools in my jersey pockets. I also haven’t been able to find a stubby 15mm locally and feel kinda dumb buying a shorter wrench just to save weight. I will spend 20 bucks or so to replace the wrench AND the hex wrench floating around in my bag AND especially if I can attach it to 3 of my 4 bikes.[/quote]
Do they have Sears in Nashville? I am absolutely certain that they carry stubby wrenches at Sears. That’s where I first saw them.

Yeah doublepost.

probably but I don’t know. Not at the mall closes to my residence and I’m not driving 40 minutes to go find a stubby wrench. Also I “feel kinda dumb buying a shorter wrench just to save weight.” For the most part, if its not a convenient ride away I’m not going. I live downtown and its a bitch to go get my car, sit in traffic, then find a parking spot when I get back. I’ve checked the 5 or so LBS nearby as well as the one small local hardware shop. I’m not looking anymore cause I don’t give a shit, but I will pay 20- 25 bucks for something that covers the three things in my post. Why am I having to defend what I’m willing to buy? It’s my money, and I don’t feel like searching for a fucking stubby.

[quote=“dmg”]That would be cool if I didn’t have a little 15mm wrench

(BTW, I’ve never had trouble getting enough leverage via the paramount dealie above, and it’s like 3" long).[/quote]

i carry this:

i only use it in a pinch, but it’s thinner/ lighter than wrenches.
and it’s worked when it’s had to.

You posted that before and do want, but can’t find.

go to your local performance and demand the multi tool thingy that comes with the bikes.

the guy who cut me off at the free beer table was my district manager.

I think my local performance might be in another state grrrr.

My local performance stocks pink non machined deep v’s with purple nipples.
And I bought a set.
The dallas performance is hipster city.

http://www.parktool.com/products/detail ... tem=MT%2D1 = win

Who really needs a lockring tool on-the-go? And what’s wrong with just drinking beer out of a can?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!
Park Tool has a BBQ set??
I’m on that like a fat kid on a cupcake.
And I’m down for one of those nifty tools.