Pista Concept Totaled

So I just took my “race” bike out on the street for the second time (first was once around the market’s parking lot). Skid into a pothole right around the corner from my house, get tossed, land with one knee on the downtube… Huge, deep dent with a crack paralleling it an inch or two down the top of the tube.

I want another one. Weak.

damn that sucks. how’s yr knee?

ouch. i’m sorry there is nothing i can do to take the pain away.

-edit-

:bear:

Very major bummer.

ouch, that really sucks.

Sorry buddy. I guess you get to go frame shopping. Deathhare Panasonic?

You cracked an Al frame with your knee and you’re still able to walk? You deserve a badge for that.
Sucks about the bike.

For being such a hardass that you broke your bike with your knee and walked away I present you with this:

damn dude, that’s nuts!

I’m pretty happy I didn’t build up the concept frame I got though… just because of this. It would have seen a decent amount of road use…

I was selling a 57cm a bit ago but that wouldn’t have helped you.

pics?

Awww man, I’m sorry.
That totally sucks.

RIP Pista Concept.

Holy crap that sucks. How’s youre knee?

I really wanted a concept, now im starting to think i should problably look for something else. Is the tubing really that thin?

pics or it didn’t happen

Yeah, Pics!

I laid it down to the right (tape, hand and knee on right side are roadrashed) and landed on top of the left side with my left knee (no damage to the offending knee what-so-ever.)

I can’t get my point and click to pull focus on the crack, but it’s there. Fuck.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]For being such a hardass that you broke your bike with your knee and walked away I present you with this:
[/quote]

Hella.

Chow on that shit, my zombie brotha!

fuck it dude. ride that shit till it kills you!

what size is it? i’ll take it off your hands.

dont tell nickatina