Please Tarck, I implore you, help me make all my bike decisions

well thats good because i dont sell bikes to people who use big-ass words like predilection.

8 Likes
4 Likes

reneging on your offer, like a true prevaricator…

3 Likes

I’d like to think so.

7 Likes

How much does birdwatching equipment weight? How big is it?

Obv the answer is to put a clyde fork on the alient

2 Likes

it’s rare that a clydesdale fork is the wrong answer. i mean just look at @ProCracknfailBro’s hooligan

1 Like

There’s always the SearchLight Fork X Crosscheck/Redline Conquest/CaadX/whatever collabo option

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t know that you made this. 70mm rake will make for some seriously low trail. My low trail bike is at 63mm with a 73 degree head tube.

Neutrino or Brompton tbh. Brompton if you need it to be quickly foldable, Neutrino if you want to be more rugged and be able to haul a bunch of stuff. How much birdwatching equipment do you carry? Our upcoming Utility Bar and Rack makes for a great platform for just strapping crap to it, so you don’t need a separate rack for traveling.

And get a Polyvalent, drop bars, 2.1 tires and rip it.

7 Likes

Yeah, I was a little worried… but that’s what we’ve been using for a few years now and feedback has been positive.

I’m slightly too lazy to see what it would be with like a 72 degree or 71 degree HT.

Bike Friday All-Packa?

this is good! make the packing bike the city bike and don’t ride skinny 38’s in manhattan

Bro wat

2 Likes

:chefkiss:

3 Likes

we got potholes

Ain’t no such thing as a skinny 38. A 28 is, arguably, skinny, but 38? Unless you’re Grant Petersen, that’s well down the slippery slope to a full fatbike.

2 Likes

My commuting in manhattan evolution went like this:

Old 3-speed
90’s road bike
SS’d fgfs frame with big apples and a basket (mess bag and three locks went in the basket)

2 Likes

for 406 wheels yes 38mm is on the skinny side

406x28 is for paralympic track racing and shit

1 Like