Post in this thread everytime you have a cycling realated 'fml' moment

@curiousincident: yeah, that’s true, but they didn’t have any cleats for them anyways.

Ah, so you bought the pedals before you got the cleats then? Rough. I could see myself jumping on a deal like that too though, especially for ATACs. That’s about what I paid for my cheap CBs on Chainlove, though I can say I haven’t had any problems with them yet, though the clip in is noticeably more mushy than on nicer CB pedals.

NO! BUT the part when I realized that I did not bring the certificate with me was after I commuted on my bike. OK OK I admit I did not read the thread title completely and was just caught up in my FLM moment! please forgive my over sight. BUT I did ride my bike today!

mods, please move to jackass thread[/quote]

I do wheelies in my Atacs, ayhsmb

the last two weeks my expensive custom trackmuter sounded like i hid pebbles in the front rim. it was serious fuck my life when i could not ride anywhere on it without it sounding like it was falling apart. FML

waffles fixed the front fender though and now my life rules

workin at a bike shop over spring break, rockin. had to set up some cheap cantilever brakes. fml

found out aerospokes do go out of true. and they can’t be trued. fml.

i spotted Georgio while i was riding down clark today. at first i was thought, “look at the guy with the green veep”, then i noticed that the rider was wearing a helmet and thought, “weird, a cyclist?” he took a left when the light turned green and i saw the tarck legend in all of its glory as it passed in front of me.

i hope u bowed or at least saluted

Skid salute

snapped a pedal spindle today, fml.

i don’t know how to handle carbon forks and i used an old bmx stem to hammer the bottom bearing race on. potential fml?

installing bottom bearing races. always fml.

hold up, i don’t think i should have put that in fml… i get confused with this pig-latin.

bent zen ring. crap.

while riding my friend’s bmx bike, i was spinning pretty hard and fast when the chain jumped, making me lose my balance and turning my handlebars 90 degrees, endo-ing and sliding a couple feet or so on my elbows. i’m missing a fair amount of skin, my new hoodie and jeans are ripped, and the brake lever is snapped clean off. fml. and f bmx commuting. the ride wasn’t even all that fun anyways.

i got real drunk once thought my air pressure was low on my bike and decided to check it while still moving ripped a nice chunk of skin off my finger was kicking myself for it days later

I left my house the other day, only to flat at the end of my driveway. I had zero extra tubes and 1 patch but no glue, so I threw my bike in the back yard and rode my road bike to the shop and bought a tube. But I hadn’t ridden my road bike in a while so the pressure was low and I pinch flatted three blocks from my house on the way home.

put it freezer or something.

yeah man, fucking put it freezer!

Just rode 20 miles on some pretty busy roads, some with speed limits of 50mph. It was dark 90% of the time. Get back, walk in the front door, turn around to turn off my tail light and realized it fell off at some point. Riding in traffic at night with no lights and not even knowing it. FML.

Oh and now I get to buy a new light. FML again.