Post pics of yourself with your bike!

So, I saw this book called Alter Ego: Avatars and their Creators, which was about people who played MMORPG’s, and basically is just had a photo of them and a photo of their avatar on the opposite page. It was pretty cool to see how some people looked like their avatars and some looked nothing like them.

In that spirit, go take a picture of yourself with your bike and post it!

I don’t think I look anything like my bike.

when I mmo’ed, my avatars never looked like me. what kind of nerd do you think I am?

When i mmo’ed my charecter looked like a fucking green human with two tails coming out of the back of it’s head. So yeah it looked like me.

I generally am more smiley than this, and my bike doesn’t exclaim that anymore because I bedazzled my fork with white paper reinforcements.

But we both wear pink, stand out from normies and like to do sweet tricks.

We have our first veep d sighting!

I’m a bit of a ham…

:slight_smile:

[quote=“iamtim”]I’m a bit of a ham…

:)[/quote]

Nice Kilo, bro.
Tarck as fuck.

[quote=“FarAwayBoy”]Nice Kilo, bro.
Tarck as fuck.[/quote]

Aw, shucks. blush

Thanks. :slight_smile:

my bike is on the right, my left

that’s right.

I don’t have one. Any of my few bike friends where I’m like “here take a picture” usually say something like “shut up retard”. My friends rock. I’ll get one soon, though!

dog all over

You. Match. Your. Bike.

blink, blink

So effing tarck.

[quote=“zelah”]dog all over

[/quote]

I was expecting far more pictures like this.
Skinny jeans and van’s classics.
I’m disappointed at the lack of hipsters around here.

[quote=“FarAwayBoy”]Skinny jeans and van’s classics.
I’m disappointed at the lack of hipsters around here.[/quote]

My 17 year-old son wears skinny jeans, thus they are verboten for me. I do rock the Vans classics, because I wore them when they weren’t “classic”. For the longest time my son wouldn’t wear Vans because, and I quote, “Duh! I’m not emo, dad!”

There you go, skinny jeans, pink deep v’s, blah blah.

I need to go have a photoshoot now.
I shall be back in here with pictures soon.

I’m the one dressed like a member of Daft Punk.

[quote=“iamtim”][quote=“FarAwayBoy”]Skinny jeans and van’s classics.
I’m disappointed at the lack of hipsters around here.[/quote]

My 17 year-old son wears skinny jeans, thus they are verboten for me. I do rock the Vans classics, because I wore them when they weren’t “classic”. For the longest time my son wouldn’t wear Vans because, and I quote, “Duh! I’m not emo, dad!”[/quote]

Emo?
Since when were Vans emo? 2003?

as long as they’re not pink and black checkered.