Post some vintage brownish, tan, or other earthy painted bikes...

I am building up a bike for my wife to use to get to and from school and I’ll be getting the frame, racks, and basket all powdercoated two colors that accent one another nicely… darker for the frame… lighter for the rest.

I need some suggestions… help me out.

Deep bronze frame with flat tan racks/basket? I think that would look really smart if you want earth tones.

That is EXACTLY what my gut instinct says to do.

Another cool combo would be brushed and sealed bronze/copper frame with sealed oxidized copper rack and basket. I don’t see that happening with powder coating, though.

braden: none more baller

culdn’t go wrong wtih goldish champagne color with silver parts.
or maybe a light blue wtih silver parts.

[quote=cookietruck]culdn’t go wrong wtih goldish champagne color with silver parts.
or maybe a light blue wtih silver parts.[/quote]
this.
i choke when bike look too overdone, even if bike align with tastes.

zook soon you speak fluent the truck bros. language.

I was thinking opposite. Tan frame, brown/bronze parts.
Kinda like my ex-girls bike, but less pearly yellow, and more class. It had brown lug accents and brown cables. Also some matching brown rust, but ignore that.

let snot forget olive. fucking awesome color.

Olive, sage, and other light blues or greens would look great, IMO. Could be contrasted well with bronze as well.

The color was called copper vein. It’s got nice texture and just looks awesome. Kinda changes from deep brown to a copper color depending on the light.

^^ That hammered texture is always cool, whatever it’s on.

the tires play a big part in this.

^WANT