Post your Dirty Jumper

Sign me up for a free tandem!

[quote=kmcdon][quote=spaghetti][quote=TimArchyLime]

Mission: Basket
Accomplished[/quote]
lol at sundeal[/quote]

almost missed that haha

how’s that univega handle the front load? I’m guessing pretty well…[/quote]
The minivelo is Sean’s. I rode it for a second and it was horrible.

My bike is pretty rad. Wider bars with the longer stem makes it a lot nicer to ride. I don’t think I could tell if it rides well with the front load. I’ve had ~15lb in it and I didn’t crash, so that’s probably good.

[quote=b-roll]The Wraith seems to handle the now-ubiquitous beercan-sized-headtube proportion problem pretty well.
Can’t quite put my finger on how that is.[/quote]

90% sure the head tube is tapered.

[quote=jimmythefly][quote=b-roll]The Wraith seems to handle the now-ubiquitous beercan-sized-headtube proportion problem pretty well.
Can’t quite put my finger on how that is.[/quote]

90% sure the head tube is tapered.[/quote]
Yes. Tapered.

If you come to Chicago with a truck, there’s one in my basement you can have.

It’s no Santana, but the offer is open to anyone here.

a spaghettandem with the pizza oven in the stoker position

If you come to Chicago with a truck, there’s one in my basement you can have.[/quote]

Oh shit that green Schwinn? I still want that.

Come and get it!

If you come to Chicago with a truck, there’s one in my basement you can have.[/quote]

Oh shit that green Schwinn? I still want that.[/quote]

WHY DIDNT I CHECK TARCK THIS WEEKEND. No joke my gf and her dad just drove up there with a van as her brother was moving to Chicago…

Is Windows still a thing?

what saddlebag is that?

Yanco tool roll?

I’ve got one of those too. Same front rim as well.

Tyranny. My buddy Jake made it. I think you know him as well.

Oh hahaha, yeah he’s one of my oldest friends! I didn’t know you knew Jake. No wonder I couldn’t read the tag, that weirdo cyrillic typeface.

Not gonna lie, I saw a tool roll and the letter Y and jumped to conclusions about the maker.

Yeah. Jake is one of my closest friends here. He has made the majority of my bike bags. Including the bottle holder on my headtube. I prototype a lot of his stuff.