Post your Dirty Jumper

If you think it looks good now, just imagine it with Squirrel’s happy self riding it along side you, disappearing up hills, doling out smiles, and generally making even the rainiest slog enjoyable.

Squirrel does seem fucking delightful, doesn’t he?

<3

Makes me want to move to the PNW (sans rain)

Riding with Squirrel is always a treat. He’s my neighbor so I run into him frequently.

Check out Abus - they do keyed-alike locks. I’ve been meaning to get a family set for awhile[/quote]
Onguard does it for dirt cheap

You have to call to order them, and can get a mix of sizes, but you can’t reorder more locks/keys later

A post shared by Joey Early (@joeyearly) on Jul 7, 2018 at 5:03pm PDT

Friend is letting me “Borrow” this bike for a while and I could not be more stoked to have a road bike again.

Edit: Damnit I do not know how to embed insta posts.

[quote=jr.early]

Friend is letting me “Borrow” this bike for a while and I could not be more stoked to have a road bike again.

Edit: Damnit I do not know how to embed insta posts.[/quote]

Here you go:

So I threw a -2 degree angle set on the 45650B today, feels like I’ve gone from “pretty capable” to “full on party mode”! Went from 65,7 to 63,7 HA.

[quote=jr.early]

Edit: Damnit I do not know how to embed insta posts.[/quote]
Are you Joey the rapha cafe rep?

Joey the rapha cafe rep came to our group ride a couple times, nice guy.

that is me! how did you know that???

Rapha bike, name is joey, checked your profile and it said espresso tech. My friend Allen runs the cafe in SF, he’s mentioned you a few times.

No shit, you know Allen? Good dude! I really enjoyed hanging out with him when I was out there getting him up to speed with Rapha. That whole crew is pretty damn rad out in SF, well after the old GM left anyways. I hope I can go out there again sometime and get to know the scene out there better; the few rides I went on were so rad.

HY I’ve had these 650balleur wheels for almost three years and finally got around to settin’ 'em up
650x42 Resolutes, probably had room to go even bigger but w/e
also got my new fenders on there just in time for summer, and the 700C fenderline doesn’t even look that bad with the new shoes
all for a gaspipe Steel District lol

Working my way through that image down to the pink pedals ends up making me feel a little dirty. Nice touch.

[quote=Lowrey’sOrgan]HY I’ve had these 650balleur wheels for almost three years and finally got around to settin’ 'em up
650x42 Resolutes, probably had room to go even bigger but w/e
also got my new fenders on there just in time for summer, and the 700C fenderline doesn’t even look that bad with the new shoes
all for a gaspipe Steel District lol

[/quote]

gaspipe or not that’s a handsome bike

would u believe it’s supposed to look like this
all bikes are just crosschecks with different geometry hybrids with different handlebars