Post your Dirty Jumper

Nice. I believe I asked him to “make it look like a kid ate a bottle of glitter then took a shit”

[quote=kmcdon]Supposedly the guy had it imported from italy as a frameset only, which was never an option, so I’m not sure what the fuck is going on there. None of the components are what this bike is supposed to have, but it’s all dura-ace and campy (except for the wheels), so I’m not even mad. I’m wondering if this was stolen at some point over in Europe, because the 531 decals and the “Raleigh” and “RRA” were all scratched off when he got it. And the serial number ends in “008”. Dude had knee surgery 20 years ago and barely ever rode it. He didn’t even know what it was, but he did know that it was fancy.

I would like to explore the option of a professional paint retouch (NOT a repaint), and having the decals/labels restored.

Or I might just leave it as-is and only take it out for the yearly tweed ride. Not sure.[/quote]

I would have it clear coated with automotive clear to seal it if you wanted to halt it’s deterioration.

Ready 2 commute

Idk who got me the pink realtree camo decal for secret scantron but I’m working at a new shop and I want to fit in

[quote=NOVELTYNAME]

Ready 2 commute[/quote]

is that a fuckin bob trailer axle?

Also, have you ever posted your bike here before?

Yeah I posted this bike on Tarck before but nobody said shit

Yes that is a bob axle

I added a pink realtree panel on the ST, I couldn’t embed the photo

you have an endpoint?

How do the jones bars feel on it?

I thought last time it was a custom frame?
I like yr bike a lot mig

Fine? I need to ride it more

Sup’s new Crust Dreamer. It’s still a work in progress with the bagel holder and front brake hose but we’re stoked to have it rolling! We have an IQX sitting on the work bench right now, too.

Crust Bikes Dreamer by yummygooey, on Flickr

And my Geekhouse in summer mode with Thunder Burts:

Geekhouse in Summer Mode! by yummygooey, on Flickr

Those are pretty sw8

Correction though: Rustystack is under the stem, sternum puncher is above it.

Oops, fixed!

[quote=NOVELTYNAME]Yeah I posted this bike on Tarck before but nobody said shit

[/quote]

where? srsly never seen that before

Did you braze that rack?

I introduced a bunch of people to the term “bagel holder” and I realized that normal people don’t think a lot about their stack height.

I like that one better. Fixed again!

[quote=dotMR][quote=NOVELTYNAME]Yeah I posted this bike on Tarck before but nobody said shit

[/quote]

Did you braze that rack?[/quote]

In the TAF thread

It’s an ORc

[quote=dotMR][quote=NOVELTYNAME]Yeah I posted this bike on Tarck before but nobody said shit

[/quote]

[/quote]

me either, and I’m pretty sure I’d have noticed!

SW8 hybrids on this page