Record?

really?

edit: Oh, you mean in the poll. I thought you meant in your heart.

mirage!

Veloce.

They need to bring back Euclid

sorry where is da fuck campagnolo option??

Yeah from that era like someone else said.

Delta brakes were flawed but beautiful. Sherrif Stars are notoriously weak if ridden in places they shouldn’t be ridden in. Apart from that, what was wrong with anything else in the C-Rec line in the context of that era?

Mines for sale 6 months down the line…

lol

I have a Kalloy one if you want it.

edit: and a 27.0 c-record one.[/quote]

I’ve got a Shimano 600 one.

Yeah from that era like someone else said.

Delta brakes were flawed but beautiful. Sherrif Stars are notoriously weak if ridden in places they shouldn’t be ridden in. Apart from that, what was wrong with anything else in the C-Rec line in the context of that era?

Mines for sale 6 months down the line…[/quote]

but Superbe and DA stuff from that era didn’t have those problems…

why do people care about what kind of seatposts they have (real question)

because some are pretty

1. I do cross mounts pretty much every time I get on my bike. A crappy one-bolt post is a lot easier to have the saddle slip down during a hard mount.
  2. Having the two bolt design to dial in your saddle angle to a fraction of a degree is worth it when you’re riding 3 hours straight without getting off. Gotta have that tilt ever so perfect, fucking it up can turn my favorite saddle into a torture device after a day of riding.

Oh and nicer ones tend to look better. Nice way to put the cherry on top of a nice build. You realize how many other things are bought just for bling-factor right?

[quote=“aek”]

but Superbe and DA stuff from that era didn’t have those problems…[/quote]

I agree, Superbe Pro FTW but it’s a Campy thread… and the OP never said which performs the best, just which do you prefer. I’m going off aesthetics evidently…

shut up anita

1. I do cross mounts pretty much every time I get on my bike. A crappy one-bolt post is a lot easier to have the saddle slip down during a hard mount.
  2. Having the two bolt design to dial in your saddle angle to a fraction of a degree is worth it when you’re riding 3 hours straight without getting off. Gotta have that tilt ever so perfect, fucking it up can turn my favorite saddle into a torture device after a day of riding.[/quote]

oh this is a good answer, that makes absolute sense, so do weight considerations, I guess it’s just really strange to me that if you’re looking at a bunch of comparable ones that the brand would matter at all

well I did go out with zelah

[quote=“anita”][quote=“trackatino”]

[quote=“anita”]
why do people care about what kind of seatposts they have (real question)[/quote]

2. Having the two bolt design to dial in your saddle angle to a fraction of a degree is worth it when you’re riding 3 hours straight without getting off. Gotta have that tilt ever so perfect, fucking it up can turn my favorite saddle into a torture device after a day of riding.[/quote]

oh this is a good answer, that makes absolute sense, so do weight considerations, I guess it’s just really strange to me that if you’re looking at a bunch of comparable ones that the brand would matter at all

[quote=“trackatino”]
Oh and nicer ones tend to look better. Nice way to put the cherry on top of a nice build. You realize how many other things are bought just for bling-factor right?[/quote]

well I did go out with zelah[/quote]

Nice try.

Oh yeah… and they are all beautiful in their own way. I’m actually looking forward to putting my Chorus parts back on my Time when I move the Red to another frame.