Rides/Commuting Photos

Florida is just starting to be stand able and I am loving it. During the summer getting any riding time in during the day is pretty miserable, either because of sunburn or the heat. Now, during the evenings I take rides down the trail near my house. The trail is rather beautiful, so I brought my camera along and took some photos. I was wondering is anyone else has a beautiful ride they took everyday for relaxation or a daily commute that is appealing.

Sorry for the low photo quality, taking photos when the sun is going down is weird, or at least on my camera. Or I just have shaky hands.

A sweaty me.

exercize is fun!

Basso pretty. Mm.

Thank you.

I wanna wound up fork real bad but they’re like 400bux. What the fuck?!?!

I got that whole bike for 260 shipped.

Murder.

I got that whole bike for 260 shipped.[/quote]

I’ll give you 150 and a steel fork for the wound up.

Murder.[/quote]

Ebay. I didn’t have to murder anyone.

Murder.[/quote]

Ebay. I didn’t have to murder anyone.[/quote]
No murder? What the hell? Don’t you know anything about buying bikes?

I got that whole bike for 260 shipped.[/quote]

I’ll give you 150 and a steel fork for the wound up.[/quote]

:colbert: No. I love my fork.

Well, I tried to be nice. Now I’m gonna have to kill you and just take it.

See Uriel, this is how you acquire bike parts properly.

You could learn a thing or two from Rusty if you just paid attention… and if you weren’t going to die, I guess…

I thought this was just for daily commutes!!

Well i went for a 25-30 mile ride today, was very nice. Was on the East Bay Bike Path. (Rhode Island)

this is the very end of the bike path. where i turned around and headed back, about 13 miles or so in. (the whole bike path is 14.5 miles long, i started abot 1 or 2 miles in)

Eating an Oatmeal Creame Pie :colbert: :colbert:

Rode back a little bit…

Then came to Colt State Park

Again at Colt State Park

Section back towards home (the grass wasn’t THAT green)

Thanks for looking! Good ride, plan on doing it more often. 44/17 gearing (69 inches or so) was very pleasant. I liked spinning. :bear: <3 :bear:

Okay I just asked in the other thread what path that was. East Bay path is cool but super crowded in the summer months. You from around town?

[quote=“Uriel”]…

A sweaty me.
…[/quote]

i have that shirt and its fucking awesome. +1 on style!

[quote=“JayNev”]I thought this was just for daily commutes!!

Well i went for a 25-30 mile ride today, was very nice. Was on the East Bay Bike Path. (Rhode Island)

this is the very end of the bike path. where i turned around and headed back, about 13 miles or so in. (the whole bike path is 14.5 miles long, i started abot 1 or 2 miles in)

Eating an Oatmeal Creame Pie :colbert: :colbert:

Rode back a little bit…

Then came to Colt State Park

Again at Colt State Park

Section back towards home (the grass wasn’t THAT green)

Thanks for looking! Good ride, plan on doing it more often. 44/17 gearing (69 inches or so) was very pleasant. I liked spinning. :bear: <3 :bear:[/quote]

sweet! someone else who rides a 44/17 ratio, now I don’t feel so alone in my endeavors to save my knees.

hey, i’m riding that path on sunday! bikes ‘n’ bird watch. it’ll be awesome.

also, i may be looking for something to do on saturday afternoon if anyone wants to ride around providence. it’s still up in the air, but…

man, this weekend i don’t think i can. I totally would be down, though. lemme know if anything else comes up

I’m envious of that RI bike path ride. That looks like a perfect Sunday for me. I’m sick of SD. Too much sun and not enough pretty stuff.