Ritchey Breakaway size Large

Prefer to move this to a Tarcker, rather than chasing CL flakes.

Ritchey Breakaway Road, bought in 2018 from Excel, built 2019 with an OE/gray SRAM Force CX1 group. Rear Der is medium cage I think? Cassette is 11-32, includes 44 and 48 tooth rings. Low miles, still on the first chain. Flown twice. Uncut steerer. My choice of bars x 32 spoke wheels make packing it “fine” but not ideal.

• Ritchey WCS seatpost
  • Fizik Vs Evo saddle
  • Ultegra R8000 brakes
  • Deda Deep bars, 44cm
  • Pro Vibe 110 stem, can include other lengths or matching WCS unit(s)
  • Wheels are shop built HED Belgium + to Shimano 1.5w dynamo front and DT350 rear. Brass nips, don’t recall the spokes
  • B+M Eyc light mounted
  • includes all the Ritchey tools, hardware, padding, and bag

$1500 fair? Get at me if I’m off. Just trying to kill debt.

Geo: https://us.ritcheylogic.com/media/itm/magb1/Productfiles/97300008001/1529693788_ritchey-road-breakaway-geometry-my17.pdf

5 Likes

Price on this one is incredible

Damn. That would be nice.

EDIT, nvm I’m dumb. Will follow link.

Does anyone want the wheels? Probably going to pull them off and swap to some Shimanos I have so normies will bite.

Would def like these wheels. Needing a set like these for my rando bike. I’ll send you a DM.

Edit: I’m on drugs. I need disco wheels

Might be buy-curious, how much?

ETA: 10-spd or 11-spd road rear hub?

11s, not sure of a price

I just realized the bike I’d want these on is spaced 135mm in the rear, haven’t found a clear answer on adapting a road 350 hub to 135mm.

a 2mm washer on each side (or a 4mm washer on the NDS and adjusting the wheel for less dish?)

I could.

Or I could just try to resist buying stuff for a bike I’m not sure if I’m keeping anyway.