roadie freestyling.

[quote=curiousincident]oh shit

is the joke on me?[/quote]

I suspect the jokes on all of us. We ride track bikes on the streetz.

Yeah. Also nice to tell the wussies who think they’re going to crack their carbon frame if they bunny-hop a speedbump to HTFU and ride. Or just get alloy.[/quote]

Also, we should start a debate about crabon vs. aluminum vs. steal immediately.

[list]
[]Carbon? Yes, please.
[
]Aluminum? Ok.
[*]Steel? Certainly.
[/list]

There. Debate settled.

No Ti? Man fuck y’all!

BAMBOO MOTHERFUCKERS

aluminum is pedaling in squares. ain’t having none of that shit. carbon is more of a hexagon. steel is pedaling in circles, therefore real

edit: can’t report on what shape bamboo and ti pedal in

Pookie wants a bamboo Calfee. I was like, “You know the frame is a couple grand, right? You want it, you can have it.”

She declined.

I’m sure the Calfree bamboo bikes are awesome… but those janky jank things that are tied together with hemp twine and shit? I think you said it best when you said “Fucking Stoners” LOL

[quote=wickedwagon]aluminum is pedaling in squares. ain’t having none of that shit. carbon is more of a hexagon. steel is pedaling in circles, therefore real

edit: can’t report on what shape bamboo and ti pedal in[/quote]

lol

this post for awesome

Pookie wants a bamboo Calfee. I was like, “You know the frame is a couple grand, right? You want it, you can have it.”

She declined.[/quote]
Heath I know that you could build one yourself for about 500 if not less. Do it.

I would if she really wanted it and rode anymore.

“Dancing in the dark” was on when i watched that, and made it awesome. Even better is how much more fuckwitted this makes FGFS.

lol the google ad that came up