Safety in Numbers

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/09/080903112034.htm

fuck, i have no friends…

“It seems paradoxical but the more people ride bicycles on our city streets, the less likely they are to be injured in traffic accidents.”

OMG…that is SOOOOO paradoxical. I mean yeah, its a fucking paradox!
One would think that more bikes would SURELY put us all in danger but NO, NO, NO…it makes us safer!!

My friends and I always ride in a virtuous circle formation.

Flying Deep-V formation FTW.

[quote=“deathhare”]“It seems paradoxical but the more people ride bicycles on our city streets, the less likely they are to be injured in traffic accidents.”

One would think that more bikes would SURELY put us all in danger but NO, NO, NO…it makes us safer!![/quote]
If I ever meet you IRL I am going to hug you.
You may wonder why.
It will be for that.

[quote=“bold”][quote=“deathhare”]“It seems paradoxical but the more people ride bicycles on our city streets, the less likely they are to be injured in traffic accidents.”

One would think that more bikes would SURELY put us all in danger but NO, NO, NO…it makes us safer!![/quote]
You may wonder why.
It will be for that.[/quote]

Watch out for beard-lock. I can sense DH having a manly beard.

and here all this time i thought he had a unibomber mustache. my mental image of DH will always be linked to that avatar.

[quote=“danger_scott”][quote=“bold”][quote=“deathhare”]“It seems paradoxical but the more people ride bicycles on our city streets, the less likely they are to be injured in traffic accidents.”

You may wonder why.

Watch out for beard-lock. I can sense DH having a manly beard.[/quote]

You’re damned right I do. :beard:

i wish i had a tarck-ass beard.

-j

Send me a PM with your stats and I’ll see what I can do.

[quote=“deathhare”][quote=“danger_scott”][quote=“bold”]
You may wonder why.

Watch out for beard-lock. I can sense DH having a manly beard.[/quote]

You’re damned right I do. :beard:[/quote]

My mustache can sense other powerful facial hair.

Ive considered cutting it down to a stache but am hesitant.
It could totally destroy me, or it could save my life.

[quote=“deathhare”]Ive considered cutting it down to a stache but am hesitant.
It could totally destroy me, or it could save my life.[/quote]

I currently have the beard attrached but to me my beard is just a addon to the glory that is my mustache.
Plus I just buzzed my hair and with the buzzed hair the mustache makes me look way too much like a cop.

I just decided to regrow a beard after being clean shaven all summer.

what do you mean by stats? nude pics?

-j

Just went on a memorial ride for a rider who died on a stretch of highway. He was all the way over by the grass, six inches from the edge of it. He was wearing bright and reflective clothing and a helmet. He was struck on the driver’s side of the car, launched from his bike and killed. The female passenger fled the scene. It was “under investigation” on whether or not drugs/alch were involved. The car “drifted” 13 feet to the right as the driver was reaching for a soda.

Like he didn’t have another person to grab the soda for him.
Like a car is a fucking boat that just drifts…