san fran peeps buy this.

54cm? I could totally ride that. And be comfortable.[/quote]

Really? I’m starting to feel cramped on a 56.5cm top tube and an 11cm stem.

Um… this is only notable because we ride similarly sized bikes.[/quote]

maybe it’s the noodlz lulz.

yeah, i think the 'bacon was a 54cm effective TT, and i was running 100mm stem. felt good, man. certianly wouldn’t want to go any smaller than 54, but I bet I could rock it.[/quote]
You should buy it and run a 120 stem if need be.

fuck. want.

yeah, i think the 'bacon was a 54cm effective TT, and i was running 100mm stem. felt good, man. certianly wouldn’t want to go any smaller than 54, but I bet I could rock it.[/quote]
You should buy it and run a 120 stem if need be.[/quote]

if the seat angle is really 75*, after he dials in the setback same as other frames the a 120 stem will probably not even be needed.

Dude is 'membering wrong. No way that STA is 75d, looks to be and probably is 73.

AAHHTA

:slight_smile:

hfy kirtland tour packs x 5

Goddamn…if I didn’t have a custom frame coming next month (or maybe May), I would be very tempted, even though this bike is probably too big for me.

Are we going to ogle this bike till no end? Somebody here should just purchase it already…

Paging E-ROCK coz he’s been buying bike stuff left, right and center…

if anyone is borderline on ponying up, i would bank transfer you interest free loaners. it would probs a take a while getting there (money stuck in ted stevens tubes) because coming from australia but would still probos get there in time for your next rent