search the hoard: new wanted/looking for thread

I can check the shit pile of brifters we keep in the basement tomorrow. You need the whole shebang or just the little white jobbies that fall off?

1 Like

I was checking stack heights for all the headsets out there when I was donking around with the fork on my old DJ.

I must have figured out the Cane Creek 40 was the smallest stack for the price. That was the headset I went with, anyway.

1 Like

I think I might have the metal parts but I am not sure I couldn’t find them on a quick look this evening but they may be buried in some box. If you have the whole thing, that would be great.

Anyone have any SPD pedals kicking around? Need another set for the trainer bike.

1 Like

Anyone have some V brakes to try on my experimental flat-bar CX bike turned winter salt grinder? I have no experience with this breed of thing after the likes of of Quarz/New Success…

1 Like
1 Like

I have some beat up but serviceable M520s (you wanted 2-bolt SPD right?). I will get a pic tomorrow. Yours for shipping cost.

I have some that are more basic than the fancy XTs that Scrub linked. Will get a pic tomorrow.

could facilitate/ship for +$5

https://denver.craigslist.org/bop/d/golden-shimano-m520-spd-pedals-new-in/7368884274.html

That’s probably exactly what I need, thanks! I will hop into your messages.

Thanks biek, I appreciate the offer.

Edit: acquired.

WANTED:

Basic 700c rim brake Q/R wheelset. Normal Shimano HG 8/9/10 freehub please.

Building my nephew(s) a sw8 hybrid. 135mm O.L.D. preferred, but inexpensive is more preferred.

I can pick up in Portland area this Friday evening, or I would perhaps ask you to ship them.

Also in the market for some 700x28 or 32 ish tires. I’m building these bikes as their “road” bikes but I think that the 23c tires I have now may not last the best for 12y old boys.

Looking for a 110 or 130bcd SRAM Red or Force GXP crank without the hidden bolt. 170mm preferred but can go longer.

who here was looking for vbraks?

Pretty much all of us at one point.

1 Like

I might have this in 175, I will confirm in the morning

1 Like

I think I have some arms, can’t remember if I have a spider for them or not though. I might forget by tomorrow to check though.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Internet’s being weird and didn’t want to post 4 in one.

1 Like

does anyone have a shimano dynamo lego brick connector for the hub laying around? its one of those weird things that i’ll probably go to 10 different shops to find

1 Like

@Shiny_squid_green hooked it up!!

3 Likes