Seattle craigslist Bianchi war.

Ok. Which one of you fools is selling this?

just trying to make that money mang.

Awww it’s been flagged. I like how the seller feels the need to point out that it’s an italian bianchi.

On second thought, i guess they are probably made in Taiwan now. nevermind.

Was it one of the lugged Celeste ones?

Yes. It’s actually not bad looking. Not worth $750 though. The seller posts it multiple times a day and it gets flagged almost as soon as it goes up. Then people weight in with their opinions and those posts get flagged.

i’ve been watching this for way too long. most of me doesnt care, but it is annoying to see it pop back up to the top all the damn time.

I think bianchi frames are still made in italy,
how much and what was this guy selling? I didnt see it before it got flagged.

$749. but he came down from something over a thousand if i remember correctly

edit: for those of you who missed it, just look in like five minutes, it’ll be back up again

Yeah. I ignored it for a long time, but now I flag it for the entertainment value.

[quote=“Bandwitch”]$749. but he came down from something over a thousand if i remember correctly

edit: for those of you who missed it, just look in like five minutes, it’ll be back up again[/quote]

This reminds me of the douche selling the Bareknuckle for $2000-something who would list it for like $50 less every week.

[quote=“tarckeemoon”][quote=“Bandwitch”]$749. but he came down from something over a thousand if i remember correctly

edit: for those of you who missed it, just look in like five minutes, it’ll be back up again[/quote]

This reminds me of the douche selling the Bareknuckle for $2000-something who would list it for like $50 less every week.[/quote]

hmm…must have missed that one

[quote=“frankstoneline”]I think bianchi frames are still made in italy,
how much and what was this guy selling? I didnt see it before it got flagged.[/quote]

not all of them. my concept had a taiwan sticker on it
:frowning:
what a let down

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/710124232.html

its back!! act quick!!

I dont know exactly what it’s got on it, but it has a campy group with brifters, so I’m betting that frame got a new road group in the last couple years. 1000 is steep but I would think it’s getting down into the “decent deal” area.

Looks like 90’s stuff. Brifters and quill stems did coexist for a while.

That seller really needs to post it on eBay and be done with it. If he thinks it’s such a gem, he needs to make it visible to a bigger market that of consists of folks who will pay out big pennies because he’s obviously not finding any of them in his home town.

Looks like 90’s stuff. Brifters and quill stems did coexist for a while.[/quote]

you are correct sir, for some reason i was thinking 80’s.
oops. haha.

[quote=“Craigslist”]Enough w/the “Bike Ad Police”!! (RE: ITALIAN BIANCHI FOR SALE - $1) (Seattle)
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-06-06, 11:58AM PDT

Hopefully, you all in the cyclist community will let THIS posting remain for a while as it is in SUPPORT of all good people who post to sell their items, here.

To you - you know who you are… ENOUGH with the Bike Ad Police, bit.

This is NOT the place for this prejudiced, seller-harassing commentary posting. You need to stop w/these postings (and likely incessant flagging) – and leave those who are selling bikes/bike items here, alone!

The holidays, the weather, people’s paydays, waiting for tax refunds… all kinds of things affect how long it takes to sell an item, particularly higher end bikes. Stay out of what is NOT your business and keep this a good resource for all of us. If you don’t like it yourself, just don’t buy it and MYOB.

This is America, a free enterprise republic. What’s it to you as to what people ask for their items, buy or sell them for in terms of price? You are way out of line, clearly uneducated about bikes and simply need to get a life. Leave people alone and stop tainting this good resource.

Go to the Forums if you need to kill time in your day and gripe. The rest of us want a clean positive resource, to see what people have, be kind and post our items when we have them to sell, too, without YOUR cynicism, blocking and unnecessary negativity. Be kind, make a positive difference or go away. Plenty of people are having a hard time, need to buy or sell something, etc., without you going out of your way to be an obstructive, dictatorial pain in the neck, for nothing. Go find your own small country to rule. This is America.[/quote]

This is America damnit!! we annoy the hell out of everyone!!

Amen. The free market has spoken.

Unfortunately this poor sap is such a stubborn, lazy tightwad that he/she would rather repost it every five minutes than shell out for listing fees.

price drop