shopdudes... pricing on Handspun custom wheels?

well, it’s kinda confusing… Peter White lists 'em at 680g, but everywhere else lists “avg weight 558g” for the 3n72.

the LX is 545g claimed.

old thrad i know, but sneaky, did you ever get your front dynowheel setup?

how well does it work/ is the wheel a good one to buy?

I ended up getting a Shimano DN72 to some Alex rim (adventurer? maybe) off ebay for $75. I was gonna local pickup it and save the $30 shipping, but it was a shop that’s over an hour away and they sent me a tracking number, so I stopped communications on how I was gonna pick it up. And then it showed up at my house a couple days later; somebody there accidentally shipped, even tho I didn’t pay for it.
And then I had it on the Trek, but I kept having to take it off to put the bike on the car to got to railtrails with the kid hauler, and I didn’t want to connect the whole thing up again. (same problem with fenders) lesson learned: dynohub/fender bike should be different from railtrail/top-of-car/kidhauler bike.
Long story.
It came with the Shimano light, which sucks balls. And I’ve been dragging my ass on getting an IQ Cyo. (Thought I was gonna ride bikes after kid went to bed, but I been pretty lazy. and now it’s cold when it’s dark. I think jogging might be a better use of my time, and I actually like jogging in the cold.)

I got a Mavic 719 w/ DeoreXT hub for about $135? from Handspun. Has been a great wheel. Shop put a tensiometor on the spokes and it was in great shape out of the box.

Make sure you’re setting things up correctly on the plug. Mander or somebody protipped me on the subject and swapping the wheel in/out became a lot easier. You have to pop apart the female side of the plug (on the headlight lead) and get the wires captured in there correctly. Then it just slides on/off easy as pie.

With 2011 springtime and summer time becom , moncler men’s release,you can see the printing onto canvas at the period may be also considered a excellent performance. Moncler Gamme Bleu Thom Browne is to design the red-colored and azure bicycle printing,it is really interesting.Others ran to the route of abstract symbols, he perplexed the correct and legible printing onto canvas designed straightforward pieces. moncler outlet
Additionally you can unpredicted discover that as portion of your pattern on your way they dress,the particulars of men’s autumn and the winter season 2010/2011 concentrated as portion of your leg position. The jeans into socks to place on with Moncler boots or Moncler sneakers also a amazing choice.