show us where you ride.

good grief that pic of boise is awesome.

doing the MUP…

Literally right next door.

new*guy where are you at? That looks very familiar.

surburbs of DC. that’s a couple miles from the start of the W&OD trail out thisaway. there’s a nasty ass creek that runs parallel to that section which, if you were to take pics of, would look like a beautiful mountain stream. the VA DNR stocks it with trout in the spring and i’m always amazed that the little rainbows live long enough to be caught.

brought my camera while i ran some errands this afternoon:

going downtown-ish

Crossing the river

crossing the river again elsewhere

stopping at the train depot for a minute to mimic the picture peedtm posted, only not as pretty.

I should mention I didn’t take that pic. (obviously since it’s not from a cell phone :colbert:)

This is my old commute (view from work of Freeway Park in SEA)

Idaho is cool. I have family in Eden, and every time I visit I go smoke a J on Evel Knivel’s ramp down at the Snake River Canyon

this will be my commute in a couple of months when our office moves and i have school again.

this is my neighborhood, and my current commute. that’s south lamar blvd for any local people, and my apartment is just out of view on the left hand side.

i spend everyday bouncing around in this general area.

and i live right across the street from this bar.

the required skyline/downtown shot.

from the pictures, this place looks a lot flatter than it is.

Yeah, seriously. Ten good hilly miles in Austin can really kick your ass. You doing the Austin Urban Assault, jim?

[quote=“peedtm”]I should mention I didn’t take that pic. (obviously since it’s not from a cell phone :colbert:)

This is my old commute (view from work of Freeway Park in SEA)[/quote]

Yea I figured not, seeing how your other picture appears to be from some traffic camera.

I had to look Eden up on google. Your family is not very :bear:

Potato farmers.

This is where I rode this morning…

i think so. i have yet to register though, since i don’t know who i’ll be doing it with. but it’s gonna be fun.

right now, here:

soon to be here :colbert: :

edit:sorry for the shitty google images.

Can you get drunk and jumb on the trampoline?