SO AERO

ghettaero

I am so wishing this idea had occurred to me about 10 years ago.

Jimmy whip up a .dxf of a 76t chain ring. I’ll see if I can punch it out. Probably will need some hand finishing since we’re pretty busy but I’ll see what I can do. I should have some .08 7xxx series lying around I can use. Shifting would most likely suck but it’d fit the theme of the build

How aero is a 20” Tuff?

Buy this.

WOW FAST cockpit purchased. Anyone have a very bonerstem in 31.8 barclampway?

VT Tallbike is helping me with the chainring problem.

Excited to see the progress!

I’ll probably have the punching strategy done this weekend and try and run it on Monday. It’ll be punched out this week for sure.

I’ll check my stash. What bonerway?

Extra. I mean, right now I have a technomic, and I’ll be using a quill/threadless adapter.
Might end up having to use an adjustable stem. THE SHAME.

Petition to name whatever bike comes out of this “THE SHAME”

Seconded.
And this bike is going to be awesome.

Also, I’ve got this if it will work:

GUYS.

I have one of these that needs a home! I think this bike needs it. I even have the original paperwork… one caveat. If the bike is ever sold, the chainring comes back to me or Face.

Oh! and I have a 31.8 Look Ergostem that would be great for this!

Ok that ergostem I am definitely interested in.

That elliptical ring…well how many teeth and what bcd? I would use it as an inner ring but should work OK.

Possibly.

I’m leaning toward the pizza rear disc, waffle chainwheel, and doughnut front wheel. Possibly hamburger bag. BLL aero hamlet.

SNACK CAPTAIN

[quote=b-roll]Also, I’ve got this if it will work:

[/quote]

Thanks, not quite tall nor boner enough.

Possibly.

I’m leaning toward the pizza rear disc, waffle chainwheel, and doughnut front wheel. Possibly hamburger bag. BLL aero hamlet.

SNACK CAPTAIN[/quote]
holy shit

Snack wolf?