SOLD. Does anybody in Seattle need a floor stand for 5 bikes?

I picked up this thing in the 5 bike configuration, but then sup and I decided to go with the bikes on the wall.

It’s still in the box unopened and too late to return. I’d let it go for $60 and bring it to you. Don’t wanna ship it because I hate going to the post office.

I think I am. How does it handle both skinny and fat tires (23mm-3")?

Since I haven’t put it together, I can’t speak from experience. When I bought it, I did a bunch of looking to find the one that would work best with all the wheel sizes. I’m pretty sure this one works well with everything up to 2.3" or so, but not so well with plus bikes.

Cool. Let’s hook up sometime this week. Where are you at? Is it disassembled so it could fit in my golf with the back seat down?

It’s still new in box. Totally disassembled, which does make it hard to check out before you buy it.

I’m out in Snohomish, so if you wanna come pick it up you should bring your mountain bike and we should go for a ride, bc it’s a bit of a drive. I still work in the city, so I could come meet you after work on Friday also.

The mtb is nowhere near built, but I could make it a quick little road trip next weekend. In the box is perfect.

Awesome. I’ll PM you.