Some deadender stuff for sale (it’s your problem now)

Sold: Rando bag and flite

Pending: 26er tire, both cranks, rolls saddle

If he sells his I’ll sell you mine

1 Like

Or bikingreen

I don’t think they fit on hidden bolt cranks

Quite right :cry:

Wait why wouldn’t the bikingreen rings fit on those?

They use special smaller diameter bolts to allow the small ring to shrink into what would othetwise be chainring bolt space. If hidden bolt = threads in crank for std bolts then bikingreen bolts won’t fit and thus you can’t get your 30t on.

I’ll take the ritchey cranks if the current dibs fall through

1 Like

Just saw a set of Shimano M730 cranks at the used place, $30. Biopace rings were pretty shot, shoe rub on the arms, but otherwise in fine rider condition.

Dude can you buy and send me that set? Just like last time? I’ve realized I have to start hoarding this shit

2 Likes

Being realistic, I’m never (probably) going to convert that bike back to drops. It’s nice to have options tho.

LOL, yep, that’s why I mentioned it. If you hoard it then I feel like I don’t have to!
I’ll pick them up today.

They also had a set of MT60 cranks which I am going to buy on principle. Also because I’m curious as to the actual differences between the M730 and the MT60, the look very similar.

Plz keep that look out for a softride stem. 120 road style 1” quill is what I’d like to find.

1 Like

There’s a (currently) cheap 140mm on ebay rn, @ Vintage Softride 1" Threaded 140mm Quill Suspension Stem 25.4 | eBay

1 Like

I have a 140 just like that with the top sticker

There is also at least one 120 on ebay, too. Not that cheap (like $80?) but there it is.

1 Like

I miss citybikes $20 stem collection

Hey you punks, get outta my store if your not buying any of my junk.

Also, stronglight cranks are still available. I know one of you wants to fuck around and build a bike for em

Lastly,

3 Likes

If you’d just sell some softride stems maybe people would buy your junk.

6 Likes

130bcd just ain’t my scene

1 Like