State All-Road Frame - Price Drop

I got some stuff I gotta get rid of:

1 State 6061 All-Road Frame + extras

Frame and fork (uncut steerer!), headset, Pro Seatpost, Ritchey Stem, and Specialized bars, token thread together bb for a gxp or other spindle of the same size. Have Manual and spacers. Also has thru-axles, cable quiet stuff, and a shim to run a 27.2 instead of the 30.6. Kinda scratched and scuffed up but totally solid and a good bicycle! $550? More pics available on request. PRICE DROP: $500

Medium Frame, geo is here

Also have a force 22 mini group -SOLD

Force 22 is dope and a steal at $300.

I have force caliper brakes for it if anyone needs. Free+ shipping.

2 Likes

Force is sold, price drop on the frame kit

Can I take you up on the offer for these brakes? I should clarify since I was the one who purchased the mini group from Gary! No worries if not! :slight_smile:

Yeah pm me your shit.

2 Likes

Oops that was supposed to be sent to turp! I hate multitasking! But as an aside I’m almost ready to build this bike I bought the force group for and once again I appreciate your help Gary!

1 Like

Also Bump. Price on the state frame is $420 for tarckers or like make me an offer!

1 Like

I don’t need this, I don’t ride bikes like this, steel is real, there’s no space left… (ugh seems like it would fit and all of my bikes are built for carrying heavy load off-road…)

1 Like

It’s a really really good bike. There’s some quirks, I’m happy to tell you all of them I’ve encountered, and I kinda know why they’re there, but certainly nothing deal breaking. Also this bike rules. I wanted to hate it but I couldn’t even get close. I’d you think it could do something for you make me an offer, I’m not really selling it for the money