still STOLEN! Pink Spicer Fixed gear

having a bike stolen always sucks. I had my c-dale stolen twice, (both times locked) which means there is hope that you will get yours back.

That bike is ugly. Just sayin’.

that’s why i thought it would never get stolen.

ugly is a or not, stolen bikes still suck!

The ugliness is beautiful.
I hope you find it.

zucks man.

Isn’t it terrible that people’s morals are so low that if you don’t lock something up and it gets stolen, people say ‘Well that’s your fault’?

Anybody check dearmatt’s Ultimate Fighting schedule? was he in upstate NY that day?

Are you calling shops in the area to ask them to keep an eye out. Shit is kinda irregular.

hope it turns up unharmed

Seriously. This has to literally be one of the most recognizable bikes in the world.

That sucks, ill keep an eye out

Seriously. This has to literally be one of the most recognizable bikes in the world.[/quote]

How unique is it? Like, if I see that frame in pink should I say “that bike is stolen?”

if you see it at all you should say “that bike is stolen.” i think gene made one other one, in super lime green.

that is some bullshit. that bike was awesome. if it ever shows up in the bike capital of the world, aka michigan, i’ll be sure to go all street justice on the person who’s got this between their legs.

Having your bike stolen fucks up the zen.

Seriously.

damn. hope you find it

that’s probably the most recognizable bike on here. probably goes for bffgss too. hope yo get it back.

could someone steal a more unique bike? fuckin’ idiots these days.

edit: the more i look at this bike, the easier it gets on the eyes. it’s almost appealing to me now.

It’s fucking hideous!
…but I own a hideous bike so I can’t talk.

Good luck mang.

In a way, if you were to have a bike stolen you should be happy that it was this one.