Sundeal

Be the talk of your local corner store bodega with this baffling Sundeal!

Features:

• Bizarre two stem setup with Wald Basket! Jones bars up top, and yes, those are the original stem and bars below! Great foot rests!
  • Extra jaunty Ergotec euro MTB-to-hybrid stem (with turgidity to spare!)
  • Monolithic seat post!

It’s dirty and the brakes aren’t set right now but it works great. Comes with a heap of festive grips, extra pads, tubes, and some original parts you have to take with you.

I’d give the thing away but I just quit my job and then the landlords decided to sell our house. Gimme $200 bucks plz.

2 Likes

This is a ridiculous question to ask about a bike like this, but what’s the saddle nose-center of HS topcap measurement?

I’ll probably take it if you want to ship it to sf.

Where are you in Seattle?

i’m so happy that more people than just ergott used two stems. i think he wore it better but this is also pretty danged phenomenal.

if i had spare money i’d buy this so fast

Mercer Island, right near the Park n Ride

Lemme see if I can move it locally first, then let stalk babby

1 Like

I really want this bike. But every sundeal I’ve ridden feels horrible because I’m 6’1". I know Sean digs his, but I don’t know how.

Talk me out of buying your bike and never riding it.

This answers my question, I think

I put wide ass bars on it and it feels way better

Sorry I haven’t gotten this yet. But the stem can go higher so more than pictured.

It might feel horrible still, but I’m 6’ and it worked for me. Post and stem height can be embiggened.

Sold to Kyle!

Aw dang now I regret not getting a circus bear bike for myself

I successfully dodged the sundeal bullet several times before. But this time it got me square in the heart. I’m so full of excitement and regret.

4 Likes