Suntour Superbe Pro NJS Cranks

I just ebay bought-it-now (there are a few left, they looked too good to pass up compared to what they seem to cost here http://njs-keirin.blogspot.com/2007/11/njs-cranks.html) and I need to know whether it is ISO or JIS (I assume JIS?) what bottom bracket length to use for a 42mm chainline.

Anyone know?

Who the hell are you?

I post on bikeforums, but not very much. I joined this because there are less questions about whether bikes with one piece cranks would make good conversions.

Sorry…you have to be banned.

It will implode on contact

Fuck you very much.

Thanks for the link… :bear:

Fuck you.

They are kind of JIS kind of ISO. The only truly matching taper is a Superbe Pro track bottom bracket.

i have some running an ISO BB
the dude who owned them before me used a JIS BB

according to sheldon swapping back and forth over and over like you me and everyone i know is the worst thing for them

so i did that

[quote=“dooktruck”]i have some running an ISO BB
the dude who owned them before me used a JIS BB

according to sheldon swapping back and forth over and over like you me and everyone i know is the worst thing for them

so i did that[/quote]

Good man. :bear:

hmm…well on this njs dealy it they cost 500 bucks…but on ebay they cost only 290…better buy these cranks i know nothing about because i’m saving a shitload!!!

i paid 150 for mine and they are nice
and used to be owned by a messenger who is a strong rider

lol

messengers are the last kind of people you wanna be buying parts from

used to be owned by messenger instant street cred
gaaaah
dumbass thats worth more than 150 easy

Amanpour pressed the Iranian couple ring president on whether he would Nike training shoes intervene to release two American miu miu 2010 hikers who remain in Iranian Jordan shoes for women custody and are accused of Puma running shoes for men spying. A third hiker, Sarah IWC Watch Shourd was released Tuesday after mens Nike shoes more than a year of Adobe Audition being detained in what Ahmadinejad miu miu shoes called a “huge humanitarian gesture.” hermes replica For the remaining hikers, miu miu sunglasses Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal, bvlgari replica Ahmadinejad said it’s a matter Adidas tour 360 golf shoes for the judicial system, but michael Jordan shoes for women he appeared to have already longines conquest rendered a verdict. Adidas powerband golf shoes “They violated the law. miu miu handbag Do you want violators Jordan tennis shoes to be released? omega seamaster aqua terra Is that what you are miu miu shoulder bag asking me?”