TAF, JA, or just WTH?

Even before splits started to cost WAY too much, I liked the bays the most. Vanagons are cool as hell but I still like bays better.

1 Like

347605478_3442708619322103_9075452371975863298_n

I know you weirdos like mini velos. This popped up on fbook marketplace for $20.

2 Likes

Post bear suit

i also have the only profile picture i’ve ever had. its from an air compressor parked on spring garden ave around 16th or so

i always wondered what lwkwafi meant

I thought it was “liquify” until yesterday

1 Like

same! i remember that now!

Add a Turbo, Nitto Jaguar, and B123s.

1 Like

we don’t have a general recommendation thread (?), so here’s something that I’m trying out:

Bike Radar has been banging a drum about this for a while, and yeah, the bleed port bolts on Shimano wet shakes is terrible, I’ve rounded but not fully stripped one or two.
I’m going to see if these work, if so, highly recommended! If not, I guess just keep really carefully seating your hex key and turning gingerly.

That’s the little plug for the hole that the bleed funnel threads into, right? On top of the lever body? Might have to go for the gold, baby!

3 Likes

Looks like this guy took his slip mat game to another level.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq3CMHKoJug/

38K likes, 219 comments - Le Maille (@le_maille) on Instagram: "PHENAKISTOWHEEL
I

5 Likes

seems dope?

3 Likes

$1200 ebike? the rounded edges on the frame are from all the corners they had to have cut.

Unless it’s a loss leader for their apparel or something, in which case the many REI shoppers here can correct me

it’s a bafang hub motor and mainland china aluminum frame with department store parts on it. @karl_dandleton has one in the fam iirc, and it’s … fine. if you don’t like it take it back.

surprisingly cromulent! sup loves it- she’s not a tarck ditherer but it’s a cool little bike. lots of fun to ride!

2 Likes

it seems like everything my radpower is but with a much shorter wheelbase and actual gears instead of singlespeed. even if it weighs 50lbs if it’s more compact i’d say it’s a win.

i haven’t spent much time on a rad power but it seems a bit more solid. also torque sensing!

1 Like

Rack mounted seat work on the back?

torque sensing bb makes ALL the difference compared to many/most rear hub driven setups.

2 Likes

yeah it’s sized for yepp seats!

I think that is why the spec haul st felt so good vs regular hub motors. heavy as hell, though. Did contemplate getting one before the move, but alas, just did stumpy evo. Also had contemplated seeing the real sell price of the shops benno, which would have been nicer. If only I had actually packed more sooner to have some breathing room those last few days.

1 Like