Tarck Fail

So I couldn’t find that thread about making a fool of yourself, but I have one for the record books right here. So I was at the bar working on my beer club 100 beer list and decided it was time to head to the liqour store then home for some interwebs & cheaper drinking. I unlocked and decided to do a running CX style start only my jeans caught on my saddle lost my balance and my leg drops onto the rear tire which causes it to skid out from under me. This all happened in like the busiest part of town when there were a bunch of people out. FAIL. I rode my ass to the liqour store ASAP. Currently Drinking, maybe I’ll have a good pick for the wsated thread.

one of my favorite fails was forgetting to re-engage the front brake after swapping front wheels when i was running SS, front brake only, whooooooops ted shred

and speaking of ted shred, i recently tried to do so, just messing around, and slammed my foot right into my rear fender

man ted shred is pretty easy and pretty fun, buddy of mine did that shit all the time, he rode fixed with one power grip.

Like a to-drink checklist? That’s awesome. Can I see it? I have lists like that for books.

Like a to-drink checklist? That’s awesome. Can I see it? I have lists like that for books.[/quote]
I’ll scan my progress tomorrow at work. I’m slightly over 3/4 of the way through. My goal is to finish on Halloween, but due to my schedule seems unlikely. It won’t be the official score card since they keep that at the bar but my unofficial one is completely uptodate.

As promised…

Is it technically ted shreddin’ if there’s a fixed cog involved? Can I get a ruling from somebody?

Hey, I’m in your sig! This is an honor, but quote me properly, dammit!

That’s freaking awesome.
I just printed that out an will embark on my own mission of consumtion tonight!
How ling have you been working on that?

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]That’s freaking awesome.
I just printed that out an will embark on my own mission of consumtion tonight!
How ling have you been working on that?[/quote]

Since 8/4/2008

I always wipe out when I try to skid drunk. ALWAYS.

Wait… you were at a BAR,
DRINKING,
working on a LIST OF BEERS TO DRINK,
then headed to the LIQUOR STORE,
to DRINK MORE CHEAPLY,
when you tried to COMBINE CYCLOCROSS WITH YOUR FIXED GEAR.

This is a list of complete tarck success. I can only hope that there was neon colors involved somewhere.

uh yeah, have you seen my bike.

Full tarck success, then.

freak bike

BAD BRAINS RULE

riding down the street a couple months ago a few guys on the sidewalk were walking their bikes and one yelled out “Have a spare tube?” In fact I had a patch kit so I stopped short and tried to make it up onto the curb at the corner. I fell over still in my clips right next to a car full of big black dudes heading to a club. They started laughing hysterically at me and yelling shit. Luckily the guys I was going to help out didnt turn around to see it.

Good list. I think I’ve only had about a dozen of those. I’m totally psyched at Moosehead being on there. Labatt Blue on the other hand? I’ve heard from a few sources that it’s considered a “premium” brew on your side of the border. Over here it’s usually consumed like this:

I used to get free Labatt Blue up at snowbird all the time. It’s beer, not good bear, Comparable to miller high life.

got a serious craving for PA’s Lionshead tonight

The one mistake I made while doing my list was not always marking down the ones I really liked. Then you have like 6 or 7 beers and I’d forget which ones were good and which ones were AMAZING. Oh well there’s always the next time around.