Tarck, give me your build advice

No, dude.

ergos for dayz. Touring, fast riding, whateva, they’re grrrreat! right where you want your hands to be in the drops!

To be honest, I don’t exactly love the Short and Shallows, but they work well enough that there’s no need for me to replace them. When I say the Cinelli bars are similar, that means that using them won’t bother me.

Also, it does bother me a bit that Short and Shallows are neither short nor shallow. Kind of like the Holy Roman Empire or Rhode Island.

ergo’s always seemed to work for me, don’t really understand the hate for them. currently using fsa compacts wing bars and LOOOOOOVE them.

[quote=daedelus]
Also, it does bother me a bit that Short and Shallows are neither short nor shallow. Kind of like the Holy Roman Empire or Rhode Island.[/quote]
You just thew everything I believed to be true about history and geography into question.

srsly though, short n’ shallows rebound back a bit quicker than a natural curved bar would, check out mah picture above (hell forget the picture, you have them), I think that’s where the name comes from

i just can’t stand in the saddle and hold the bars on that stupid angled flat thing that ergo bars have. my wrist doesnt like that angle. i hold the very bottom of the drops when i sprint.

These bars are ugly.

These bars are behind the times.

These bars are really smart.

The Cinelli bars might be a bit ugly, but I think they will look okay with levers and tape. I also think they look right on compact geo frames.

Besides, they’re not as ugly as these Ritchey Comps I used to use

[quote=bradencbc]
These bars are really smart.[/quote]
i demoed a cervelo with ergonovas and couldnt get comfy/ diffrent strokes.

Awesome, now discuss.

I like the build and am too ignorant to change your opinion on bars you comfortable using. do it up!

Ritchey Biomax are the only ergo bars I can stand. Had them on my cross bike all season and just swapped them to the Gios. I’d prefer some FSA Compacts, but don’t have the cash at the moment.