Tarck of Legend thread

grats tarckeemoon on the legendary status!
all discussion of possible legenaries should be here.

Let me restate my case:

[quote=“johnnyraja”]Elect me, fellow tarckers, to the rank of Legendary Tarcker. Because, look at this shit. I have brought the Word of Teh Bear to the Middle East. And also, what, you think you’re better than me…?

[/quote]

why for tarckeemoon legendary?

edit- nm, answered my own question

Zombie made it happen to get Timarchy that helmet after he broke his. That’s my nomination.

Screw this noise. I have the 2nd highest post count and I did tons of crap for the west coast Swrve GB. I will keep making empty threats until I get a fancy colored name!

Yeah zombie gets it for that for sure. I don’t think he made half his money back on that either.

Threat #1: If Zombie and I don’t get Tarck of Legend Status I am gonna set this place on fire

D_S, if you get it I’m gonna blow this shit up right now! I’m going back in time to this moment and I’m blowing this shit up. BAM! All gone! All of it!

Zombie, Zombie, Zombie :bear:
Who has the old “council of tarck” pic, I think all of those folks should be considered legendary as well.

Threat #2: Petr5 is getting shoved

[quote=“EuroJosh”]Zombie, Zombie, Zombie :bear:
Who has the old “council of tarck” pic, I think all of those folks should be considered legendary as well.[/quote]

council of tarck?
I vaguely remember this but would like to see again.
REPOST!

[quote=“EuroJosh”]Zombie, Zombie, Zombie :bear:
Who has the old “council of tarck” pic, I think all of those folks should be considered legendary as well.[/quote]

I just want to see that picture again.

Can we have High Roller staus for those with more than 1500 posts?
Our names could be gold.

is this like that def lep song? tarck of ages?

Ugh, how am I not a legend already? I made the first post ever on this board.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2&p=9#p9

Threat #3: I will sell my white veeps

i need a special temper tantrum color for my name!

What about High Roller status?

dooktruck for the raffle.

[quote=“doofo”]fyi

petitioning for legend status for yourself is as classless as it gets[/quote]

welcome to tarckbike. Are you new?