tarck sticker

Where can I get one of these. Not the one that says tarckbike.com in silver but the one as seen at the top of your page with the world champ colors?

fuck you

I got mine off of eBay. The name of our board is just a coincidence.

ok, i’ll reiterate, post your bike in the ‘post your bicycle’ thread, eat dicks, order stickers, then wait a month+ to get them

I often times find myself searching for websites with cool logos so that I can advertise for them freely without full well understanding what they actually support.

Other organizations you may wish to support based solely on their “cool” logo design.

The Nazi party.
NAMBLA
The band HIM or anything Bam Margera has tattood on him.

ETC.

dicks.

what the fuck??

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Who is this jagaloon?

Who knew WC colors were so tarck? Those aren’t stickers. They’re decals. They came on my bike. Looks like bikesdirect is out of the model right now though. Gonna have to wait.

edit: holy fuck I almost wasted post 2000 on this fucker.

lmfao @ evo.
so good.

i’ll send u one for $10

:expressionless:
it’s okay guys
he won’t get it
even regular posters don’t get stickers these days
:colbert:

it’s okay guys
he won’t get it
:colbert:[/quote]

i even PMed adam asking for my money back if he wasn’t going to send them anddddd no response, but he has posted since then

The trick to getting the tarck stickers is to not want them so much. Then they will show up.

but tarck stickers are almost irresistable. someone even registered on here just to get some.

I even tweeted Adam about some extra stickers, he didn’t respond. I feel kinda honored to have two of them.

Speaking of NAMBLA, maybe Tarck can get a group buy on memberships going. That’d save me a bunch of money for sure!

[quote=ethics][quote=PROMONARC]:expressionless:
it’s okay guys
he won’t get it
:colbert:[/quote][/quote]